Chapter 6

eeeee!!!!..right now im grinning like an idiot and jumping and my brother is looking at me like i have lost my mind!!.. I have 5 fans and more votes!!..thank you..thank you..thank you......Im gonna dedicate this chapter to all my fans..and please continue commenting, voting and fanning...special thanks to bookloverandreader..

*********************************************

SIRENA'S POV

I changed into the clothes Adrien gave me and rushed out. Surprisingly, the clothes he gave me were normal and not revealing. I would have thought a player like him would prefer less clothes. Whatever. Not my problem.

When I reached the courtyard where Adrien was standing, I was awestruck for a few seconds. He was leaning against and a lone pole and was looking like a Greek God. Those sensual lips curled up in his signature lips, Those sparkling forest green eyes, those rock-hard abs, those.....

Oh shit!.. "dumb Rina..Stupid..stupid...shake it out of your system" I told myself. "He's just a pl...Wait a second!..Did I just call myself Rina???..Oh god!..he is starting to rub off on me already!...I hated this guy!..That's it..Im not going to appreciate his silky, dishevelled chocolate brown hair, his perfect as*, his..Shit! here I go again...I just have to stop this"

So composing myself I went towards him.

"You know you could have checked me out from near itself. You don't have to hide and do it. I know I'm hot" he said as soon as I reached him.

"Oh please! Get over yourself. I'm surprised you can get through the door of your house with such a big head" I snapped

"Who says I go home every night" he replied suggestively.

"Oh ..thats right!..I totally forgot the STD girfriends"

"I bet you didn't. And FYI its just one girlfriend"

"Are you .." I began and he interrupted "I would love to continue with this interesting conversation but we have to get home before my parents"

"Lead the way..." I retorted.

When we reached his car, my eyes literally popped out of their sockets, "Is that a Lamborghini Murcielago?" I gasped..

"You speak car and driver?..You are full of surprises aren't you?" he asked

"Of course I speak car and driver! And I surely am unpredictable. Wouldn't you wanna find out"

"I would love to find out baby. How about tonight?"

"Can you please stop hitting on me? It's starting to get on my nerves"

"Fine! Get into the car will you" he grumbled

"Thanks" I said when he opened the door for me. But he had to ruin it by saying "Don't expect me to open your door ever again"

"Wouldn't even think about it" I smiled sweetly.

The ride to his house was quiet. What a surprise!.. I thought that bou couldn't keep his trap shut for more than 3 seconds.

I slept for most of the ride and when I woke up I had the biggest shock ever.

Right in front of me was the biggest castle [literally] I had ever seen. It was HUGE.

"You live here" I asked Adrien.

"yuP"

"Well..It is umm..big" I stated stupidly.

He chuckled quietly and said "Welcome home Rina"