Chapter 7 [part 3]

hey guys!!...you people reached the 25 votes limit too quickly...so here's the next chapter.....

*********************************************************************************************************

contd. SIRENA'S DREAM [flashback]

The special place Jayden took me to should have been my first clue. He took me to a rundown place in one of the town's murkiest most shady places, where all the thugs resided.

I didn't suspect anything though.  

Jayden took me deep into the place, through rows of shabby houses and we finally reached a flat. An appartment, but it was practically in pieces.  

This was when I hesitated. But, Jayden continued to drag me inside the building.  

He shut the door and there was no light inside.  

I was terrified by now. "Jay, I don't wanna go in anymore. Why did you bring me to this place? Let's go out ." I said wrinkling my nose.

When Jayden turned to look at me, his face was so hate-filled and cold that I shrunk back.  

I didn't like this Jayden with the cold, icy blue eyes. His face was set in an emotionless mask.

"We are not going anywhere b*tch....I need..oops..i mean WE need something from you" he answered, grinning in a sick way.  

I shuddered.

And then he struck me right across the face, hard.  

It came as a surprise. Jayden was always so sweet to me...what happened to him?

"What do you mean Jayden? I thought you loved me." I said clutching my now swollen, throbbing red cheek.  

I wouldn't cry.

"Love?!!?...I only used you ...you little sl*t..I need my revenge." He said.

"What revenge do you need from me? What did I ever do to you?" I asked, confused

"That's not for me to tell and it doesn't matter. So let my revenge remain a little secret that keeps gnawing your brainless mind" he replied harshly.  

"Oh! And did I forget to tell you? There are some other people as well who need revenge too" he continued  

I was horrified. As soon as he uttered these words, burly, rough-looking thug-like men emerged from the shadows.  

They were all looking at me with sick smiles on their face.

I really wanted to puke right now.

At this point one of the men said "I'm going first." He was disgusting, with drool on his face.  

"No way man!...We decided..I am going first" another equally gruesome looking man argued.

I was just absorbing this when the second man grabbed my upper arm with his long nails and dug them into my skin. He then proceeded to drag me upstairs.

I resisted and looked pleadingly at Jayden. But, he just laughed nastily.

That was when I decide I will never fall in love again.

The man dragged me to a bed on the second floor and threw me on it. I tried getting up, but he sat on me and tied my hands to the bed's head.  

I lashed out with my legs, but he pinned them down and punched me in the stomach.

And then it started.....  

He forced me into doing 'it' with him. It was my first time too.

Imagine my first time being excruciating and forced for me.  

He moaned throughout then just laid on me, his stale breath fanning my face.

I choked and he banged my head on the side table.  

I felt warm liquid flow on my shoulders and my vision become fuzzy and l finally became unconscious.

************************************************************************************************************

~**DREAM ENDS**~

I woke up screaming, thrashing and crying as usual.  

These nightmares were nothing new to me. I had them everyday since I escaped from that hell hole after six months.

I put my head in between my knees, but the memories kept flowing in.  

After that day, all the guys took a chance with me everyday, including Jayden. There were at least ten guys. They also enjoyed hitting me and abusing me apart from doing other stuff.  

The other stuff...I shuddered

I was so lost and trapped in my memories that I did not see Adrien enter my room.  

He was looking around wildly. I looked at him questioningly.

You were screaming so badly that I thought someone had broken into the house" he said.

"Just had a bad dream" I answered.  

"Sounds more like a nightmare..her are you crying?" he asked noticing my tears.

I shook my head, but he still came and sat near me.  

"Come on I'll sleep with you tonight....and I'll kepp the bogey-man away" he joked.

I was too tired to argue and frankly lying in his arms felt strangely comfortable.

"Oh no!..I can't fall for him..I promised I wouldn't fall in love again." were my last thoughts, before I went into a peaceful, dreamless slumber..

*****************************************************************************************************

I know this chapter is not long and i'm sorry...But This finishes the 7th chapter....  

So...since you guys reached the 25 vote limit too fast...I'm increasing the limit to 35 votes...  

So please vote, fan and comment  

Thanks!