Throwing the keys in my hand she climbs back into her bed onto my fathers chest butt ass naked.

" I'm ok I didn't need to see any of that"
" girl get out so I can give you another sibling" my daddy says. I fake gag going downstairs.

Arriving at the boys house a couple minutes later after stopping at Donukin donuts. I knock on the door.

" WHO THE FU-hey best" zaza opens the door half naked.
What's up with people not having on clothes this afternoon.

" ouu can I get some" i hand him his bag of donuts along with jaja and tell him to take it to him.

" where this nigga at" as soon as those words leave my mouth I hear a thud from upstairs. Shaking my head I go upstairs ignoring the mess downstairs that I'm sure his ass made.

When I walk in his room his tv that was On The wall is now on the floor with  his controller threw it. His dresser pulled down with his drawers broken into pieces across the room. His lamps that were on the night stand broken on the floor. His closet door had hella wholes in it.

He in the middle of flipping his mattress over when I spot him the only thing untouched.

" Dontrell " I lean against the door frame. I guess he doesn't hear me because he still flips the mattress over.

" DONTRELL" he turns to me. I take a minute to examine his face and how it's changed over the past two or three weeks. His eyes have bags underneath them like he hasn't ever had an ounce of sleep in his life he's face is pale like he hasn't ate. His body is more muscular like he's been working out I have to stop my self from biting my lips. His knuckles have dry blood on them and they are still bleeding.

He blinks at me a couple times before running a hand down his face as if he doesn't believe I'm real.

" STOP!! Playing tricks on me you not real, just another hallucination." He says to himself.

What the fuck is wrong with my baby?

" Dontrell come here" he slowly walks over to me I reach and touch his check gently. He closes his eyes leaning his face into my hand for a second. Taking in my warmth and touch. After a second I pull away handing him his coffee and donuts.
" Drink this and clean this shit up" I tell him about to walk out. He pulls me back my waist
" Don't come in here thinking you run shit you left me remember"

" nah nigga I don't remember you told me to get out more like made Me" I push him away

" THAT DONT MEAN YOU LEAVE THE FUCK" he yells

" YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DID WHAT YOU DID"

YOU SHOULDNT GAVE BEEN TEXTING THAT NIGGA" I rub my temples this isn't going anywhere.
I take a step back from him.
" like I said drink the coffee so you can have the energy to clean this shit up cause that's what you'll be doing today." I pat his shoulder walking into the kitchen. Which is surprisingly not that messy except for the pall of dishes.

" ZAZA JAJA"
After a minute I hear their footsteps.
" clean this kitchen so I can cook" without a second thought they get to cleaning. I just know the only thing these niggas done ate was take out and Uber eats. Grabbing my keys off I head for the front door.

" wait where you going?" Jaja asks poking his head out the kitchen
" store I'll be back" I close the door.

Going to Walmart I grab paper towels, toilet paper, and garbage bags and soap and some stuff for trell room.
After Walmart I go to peat's market cause they ain't got no damn food. Grabbing them taco meat ,steaks ,chicken and more shit I load it in the car going to sams club to grab the big shit. I grab zaza a case of honey buns. I get them a case of chips bag of candy ,ice cream ,frozen food. Hotwings ,cases of water ,milk ,fruit and laundry detergent and fabric softener . After about an hour and thirty minutes I go to family dollar to grab cleaning supplies. Heading back to their house I check the time it's almost 3: 30 damn I been gone almost 4 hours.