" welp" trell shrugs
" you been around mani to much" jaja laughs
" nigga shut up with yo whipped ass"
" whatever"
" you need to shut rasputia up cause my room right next to yours" I tell him.
" what you talking about?" He says innocently with a smirk on his face.
" pookie don't stop... come for me papi"  Attempting to sound like her. Trell just burst out laughing rolling around in the back seat.

" niiiigggggga" trell drags
" you fucked?" Zaza shakes his head but still had a smirk on his face.
" I ate that mfk up tho" he says smiling
I scrunch my face at him turning the corner stopping infront of the trap.

"you gay"
" how?" He asks looking at me like I'm dumb.
" cause that's a whole man" I get out the car slamming the door.

" don't slam my shit bitch" I throw a stick at Trell ass. He rolls his eyes walking ahead of us.
We all put in our mug faces when we walk through the trap seeing naked bitches bagging shit up.

One of them comes up to me rubbing my arm, stopping in my tracks I look at her hand and match it with a face. Oh I fucked shorty her head was whack and pussy was loose but I needed a quick nut.
My mug turned into a bored expression. She mugged me I drew my eyebrows together trying to figure out why.

" you never called me baby"  she said seductively.
I chuckled shaking my head. She one of them easy hoes that let you fuck then think y'all finna have a relationship. 
" my bad shorty"
" mhm you trynna come over tonight?"
I smirk but before I could answer JaJa called my name. Walking off without giving her a answer I stepped into Killa office.

" nigga you out there trynna get some Pussy and and I got a mutherfucker stealing from me" that caught my attention quick cause I don't play about my money.

" who the fuck bold enough to steal from us?" JaJa asks.
" I don't know but i need y'all to handle that cause that's taking shit outta my kids mouths and off they back and ion like that. Plus Christmas finna come up and I know my brat ass daughters finna ask for to much" he chuckled as his last statement. Meanwhile Trell and Jaja tense  up and straighted up in the seats.

" scary asses" i mumble they just mug me while I laugh

" the fuck so funny?" Killa asks
" ask them" I knew he wasn't gonna be mad but precautions at the same time cause those are his daughters.  He looks at them waiting for them to answer.

" anyways..... how my baby doing in school?"  He asks referring to mani.

" my bae is doing fine" I smile
" nigga don't fucking play with me" Trell and Killa say at the same time.
Ouuuup

Killa brushes me off. " don't be to hard in her she sensitive... and Kira watch out for her to"

" Speaking of them we finna slide over their now" JaJa speaks up. We nod already knowing

" tell my wife I miss her"  Killa smirks
" don't play with my baby mama she don't want yo old ass" i buck as Killa. Fuck he thought

"  yeah yeah.... nigga be quiet and don't be flirting with her either"
" yeah yeah what the fuck ever"

" welp time to skidaddle" Trell stands up slapping the arm chairs

" nigga you been around my daughter to much". He laughs trell waves him off and
We nod and he dismissed us. 

Walking out I look for shorty from earlier. 
When I don't see her.
Starting the car " we going over mani house?"

" nah not right now later though" I nod plugging my phone into the aux cord.  Lil Durk song blasted through the car.