" nah who you was with today"
" Kira" I mange to get out
" that's it?" He tightens his grip I nod frantically.
" you bet not be; let me catch you with some niggas I don't know that's yo ass?" He points a finger In my face. I just nod cause that's all I can do. He releases me slapping my ass " now take yo ass to bed"

Put me to bed bitch
Bet you won't say that outloud
At least you know liv

" ight cuz" I say then run and lock the bathroom door.  I think to myself he gonna fuck me up.

I wonder how big his dick is.
Snapping outta my thoughts I figure it's been a good minute and he hasn't knocked on the door or anything it's completely quiet, a little too quiet. Stepping out I see him going through my phone. Then he mugs me

uh oh he seen someshit or someone. Welp didn't tell you to go through it. 

Jumping over the bed I'm kneeling infront of him.
" papa it was a prank" he ignored me still going though my phone. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him down on me.  Wrapping my legs around his torso hugging him tight.

" I'm sorry papa" I say kissing all over his face ignoring the fact that he's recording me. Cheesing he flicks off the camera and posts it. I smack my lips cause why??

What was the reason bitch??

" smack em again cause no more niggas for you" he says trying To pry me off of him.

" can I get a kiss"
" no"
" pwease" I say in a baby voice
" no" he stands up with me still attached to him. I wrap my legs around his waist. Sitting down at the end of the bed.
" get off of me"
" when you give me a kiss" I say grinding on him.
" no now stop" I pout and get off of him like.

He doing to fucking much now cause I said it was just a prank now he just being mean for no reason. I turn off the camera and I grab my phone putting on spongebob.

He better keep that same energy.

Two episodes later " mamas....... mamas........ ma....... baby..... mamas...mani" smacking his lips he snatches my phone out my hand.  I turn my head cause all I wanted was a kiss and he being mean.

" zamani,..... you fucking hear me zamani marie Andrews!"

" what nigga what do you want!?" I snap turning around. He just smiles, rolling my eyes I reach for my phone.

" gimme kiss first mamas" he holds it abovve his head.
" no cause you was being mean after I told you it was a prank" I pout
" fix yo face and papa sorry now gimme kiss"

he puckers his lips, I shake my head. Smacking his lips he grabs my face kissing me. I don't kiss back tho.

" mamas gimme kiss" he murmurs against my lips.  Smiling into the kiss. It was slow and passionate. He starts kissing on my neck, he smirks when I moan a little.  Breaking away  from him I look up to him.

"You hungry?" He bits his lip nodding
" you want a chicken  with fries" I tell him already knowing that's his favorite. He grins flopping down on top of me laying his face on my chest. Playing with his ear   I  let him lay down. Checking the time it only 6:30.