ℹ️5️⃣9️⃣0️⃣
" I. Said.  Bitch. Made. Ass. Nigga." I repeat slowly cause you know big niggas usually dumb.  I feel a sting on my check. All I see is black, before I can lay this Shrek lookin  nigga out a fist collides with his jaw. the way dude who pushed me out the way gets to throwing fast punches at dude.

My eyes widen when I notice who it is; Running into the gym I scream for Zaza.
" TRELL FIGHTING COME ON" I pull him off the court.
Tucking his chain he runs to the hallway where trell done slumped this nigga stomping his ass and all.
" Don't. Ever. Lay. Yo. Hands.on. One. Of. Mines." He says between each stomp.

I-opp yours??👀
Dude layed out.

Taking a step in front of Trell I grab his bloody knuckles looking into his eyes. They are darker than usual not their normal dark brown color.
" stop" I whisper
His eyes soften a little as I rub circles on his palm to calm him. After staring at each other for a couple more seconds I look away.

" you good blood" Zaza states rather than ask
Trell just nods.
" this nigga messed up my fazos" he huffs
This nigga love his shoes.

" Kira coming here after school we going to my house" I tell them as we walk down the hallway.

" damn she was serious at lunch" I shrug
" best can I come" zaza bats his eyelashes

" I wouldn't have mentioned if I wasn't inviting." As soon as I say that The bell rings. Leaving that big ass nigga layed out on the floor we go get our stuff. Walking to the halls they stop infront of there classroom without relizing it im still holding trells hand. I quickly let go and walk to my 7th period class I have by my self.

The last bell of the day rings. We all have that class together. Going to my locker I grab me and Zaza coats. He forgot his code so he just uses mine. Walking outside the boys are waiting for me by a red hellcat and a blue Jeep rubicon wrangler. Walking over to them I examine the car. My dream fucking car, I would have a yellow one.

" whose car is this?"I ask in awe of the Jeep
" mine" I hear Trell mumble
" and this is my baby. Custom made wit honey bun rims" zaza boast proudly
" fat ass" jaja mumbles.

Kira💜🥰 wya
Me: red hellcat and blue Jeep.
Kira💜🥰 I see you

Looking up I run towards her wrapping my legs around her waist and arms around her neck. " bestfriend I misseded you"

" I missed you to now get yo big ass of me" I hop off her
" I know my ass phat" I do a little twerk
" BRING YO ASS" I hear trell yell

Hold up papa damn
" mean ass"  I mumble

" fine ass" I hear Kira ass
" bitch who?" I look around
" all um"
" girl they ass mean asl" I wave her off

" Kira this is Zaheim, Dontrell and James, Zaza, trell,jaja this is Kira my bestie"
They all give head nods then zaza wraps his arm around my shoulder " I'm zaza her boy bestie" I mentally roll my for the argument soon to come in.

5
4
3
2
Ding ding ding

Kira stale faces him" she don't have a boy bestie"
" uh huh"
"No she don't"
" yes she do"
" no she don't"
"Yes she does" zaza says rolling his eyes
" no she don't"
"No she don't"
" yes she do" Kira dumb ass falls for his trick. Zaza sticks his tounge out climbing into his car with jaja.
" this nigga got me fucked up" Kira says getting into his passenger side.

Jumping into trell a car.i try to get in but Damn this nigga car big asf. After buckling my seat belt I put my address into the gps then this nigga drives off fast asf. I look over at him As he drives with one hand leaning back.