Thirty Three

I just want to say how grateful I am for everyone who reads my content. I'm truly so appreciative and I love all of you sm!! I hope you enjoy this! I'll try to update in the next couple of days ☺️🥰

• • •

"I think you know exactly what that was about." You stated folding your arms standing in front of Negan.

"Love the new look by the way. And I thought you couldn't get any sexier." He chuckled and smirked at you.

You get a wave of want and need flow through you as he said that. You wanted so much to be close to him. But you refrained. "Negan, if I see you with any one of those women again, you won't like what I'll do."

He smirked thinking this was a game. But you were deadly serious. "Oh I'm really scared sweetheart. How about you come threaten me some more?" He licked his lips and leant towards you.

"This isn't a joke." You held Lucille up and pressed it against his cheek. Negan's smirk faded away and you bent down to his level.

"Neither is this doll." He said eyeing the bat pressed firmly against his cheek.

"Then listen to me." You retorted. You took the bat away and threw it to the ground. Negan's eyes narrowed slightly. He didn't like you throwing his prized possession around.

"Calm down. She's fine." You murmured. He looked up at you, his face serious now, waiting to hear what you had to say.

You sighed and walked around so you were behind him. "How do you think I feel? When the man I'm interested in tells me he's going to stop seeing other women, only for me to see him not much later, sitting with women around him, enjoying himself a nice cold beverage, which he could've easily came and shared with me?" You meant down so you were whispering in his ear, your arms draped over his shoulders.

"Not good." Negan replies gruffly, his head slowly turning to look at you. At this point his lips were next to yours. You looked down at his lips then back to his eyes and pulled away.

"That's right. She feels like a pawn. She feels like she's not worth it."

"Now come on doll, that just ain't true!" He retorted, disagreeing with your statement.

"Maybe. But how am I supposed to know that when I see you with all those other women?" You walked back round to face him and placed your hands on his knees. A small smirk evolved on his lips and you didn't want him enjoying this. You wanted to teach him a lesson.

Then, you had an idea.

"My point is Negan, I'm sick and tired of being here. I'm sick and tired of the way you tell me you're going to do something and then you fail to do it. I've been hurt so much here, so have you, so has Simon. How is that right for any of us?" You asked. You slowly approached him, coming closer now, your hands moving down to his thighs and he groaned lowly.

"It's very bad for all of us doll. Especially you babygirl." He muttered.

"Exactly." You smirked and climbed up onto his lap to straddle him, hovering over him but not fully sitting on him yet. He looked into your eyes and smirked. His eyes moving down your body. His hands on your thighs. Every part of you was resisting his touch and his aura which was expert at pulling people in.

"What you're gonna do for me, Negan..." you begun, slowly lowering yourself down to sit firmly in his lap. As you finally sat down, he groaned and looked up at you, holding your thighs tighter.

"Mmhmm?" He said not concentrating on your face, but looking you up and down, his hands slowly caressing your thighs.

You bit your bottoms lip for a second and tried to hide your want for him. "You can call a meeting, and go tell every single one of those wives..."

Before you carried on you lifted his head by his chin and looked into his eyes. You slowly edged closer to his face. "Tell them, that you're no longer in need of their services. And that you've found yourself someone permanent..." You rolled your hips forward into his, your lips just millimeters away from each other. "...until further notice." You whispered. Negan grunted loudly and grabbed your hips firmly. "Fucking hell baby. What the fuck are you doin' to me?" He mumbled leaning in to kiss you.

You placed a finger on his lips and smirked. "I'm getting my own back. What are you gonna do from now on?" You said removing your finger from his lips and grinding into him once more.

With that his grip on your hips got tighter. "Tell those other women to fuck off. Because you're mine and I'm yours and that's just how it's going to be around here from now on." He growled and pulled you into him, kissing you firmly and moving his hands down to your backside.

You kissed him back and ground against him some more. He growled into your mouth and lifted your top up and ran his hand up your back and kissed you again, harder this time.

You wanted this so badly. You were throbbing for it and your body was telling you to give in. But this wasn't a apart of your plan. You fought him with everything you had. And you pulled away.

"Not so fast boy." You smirked and forced yourself off of him. You didn't want to give yourself to him again. Not until he had gotten rid of the wives and kept his promise.

"You have something to do. Don't you?" You asked beckoning him with your finger before heading out of the room.

Negan smirked and chuckled to himself. He was clearly suffering with sexual frustration and he got up, quickly grabbing Lucille and eagerly following you.