Nineteen

Negan stepped in and pushed past you. He shut the door behind him and looked down at you. "I've come to warn you." He said his voice sounding less sincere now. You scoffed and opened the door again. "Goodbye." You said not wanting to deal with his torment. Negan laughed and pushed the door shut again hard.

"Goodbye?" He chuckled. "How about I show you my hello?" He said grabbing you by the waist and pulling you close. He leant forward to kiss you but you put your hands up leaning back.

"Stop."

"What? You don't want my Hello?" He asked his hands moving further down your waist to your ass. Your heart started racing and you pushed him away. "Please don't." You couldn't be guilt ridden again.

You thought about what Simon said earlier. 'He likes you. More than he realises.' A chill surged down your spine and you looked down. You sighed an unsteady sigh and rubbed your forehead. You stared at his hands and you aches for him to touch you. But no. It couldn't happen again. What would Rick think? What would anyone from your group think? They'd disown you. Call you a traitor. Betrayal.

A tear ran down your cheek unexpectedly and you quickly turned and wiped it away. Negan frowned and his hand slipped into yours. "Y/n?" You ignored him but you didn't move your hand from his. "Y/n." He said sternly and he turned you round to face him. You didn't look up at him.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, his voice considerably softer. Almost caring. A side you hadn't seen to him before.

"I'm not." You said squeezing your eyes shut.

He looked down at you. He could tell you were upset.

"Is this about Rick?" He asked. You glared at him. Negan raised his eyebrows and nodded. "So it is."

"No. It's not! It's-" you stopped and covered your mouth turning away as you started to cry again. You moved away from him and to the window. You hurt everywhere. It was too confusing. You loved Rick but only really as friends. Negan drove you insane. You couldn't deny that you were attracted to him. That was obvious to you. You tried your best to hide it but sometimes you cracked. He killed two of your friends and you give in to him. What kind of person does that? You sighed. You just couldn't cope.

He glanced at you and walked towards you. Your body feeling even more weak each time he took a step towards you. Every single touch he ever gave you constantly flooded your head. Memories of what you both shared that night.

You flinched as his hand touched your waist and you closed your eyes. You were aching for more. You remembered the tiny slither of happiness you felt when he let you stay and you trembled as his other hand gripped the other side of your waist.

He stood behind you and pulled you back into him. You opened your eyes and Negan had his chin resting on your shoulder. You hated how weak you felt when he touched you. But you couldn't help but love every second.

"Nega-"

"Now how do we cheer you up?" He asked his whispers cutting you off as you tried to speak.

"Just leave me alone." You said not meaning a word of it.

Negan didn't move.

"You're guilty. You feel guilty don't you baby girl?" Fuck. Him calling you that made your legs weak.

He was right though. You nodded. "Yes. I do. So please stop."

Negan chuckled deep in your ear and you shivered. You felt strangely safe in his arms and it made you feel torn. You wanted him so much but you couldn't have him.

"You don't want me to stop." He said moving his hands tighter around your waist. "You haven't tried pushing me away once. Your voice is shaking and if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're aching for me." He groaned slightly and you bit your lip.

"I can't do this again!" You said hating yourself for feeling that way.

"You can. Why don't you choose wisely. That aching between your legs won't satisfy itself." He said his hand moving down slowly.

'Oh god oh god.' You thought. You couldn't stop this from happening. He was fucking with you again. Tormenting you.

Your whole body was tingling.

"Do you want me to touch you baby?" He whispered his lips tantalisingly close to your neck.

You didn't know what to say...

(Negan is killing me rn! I think I'm just teasing you guys now 😂 how do you feel about where this is going so far 😂)