Twenty Eight

You had got dressed in some clean clothes Negan gave you. During the time between getting out of the bath and getting dressed you had thought about Negan's offer. You figured you'd been here all this time, and no one had come to save you. Maybe they just didn't care. Negan had kept you safe, in his own way, and you knew how he felt, finally. What more could you ask for?

You walked into the bedroom and saw Negan sitting on the bed. He looked up at you and you didn't say anything. You just walked over to him and put your hands on his legs leaning down and kissing him firmly. "Okay. I'll stay." You whispered after pulling away.

Negan's solemn face turned into a smirk and he grabbed your waist pulling you onto his lap. "I knew you'd stay with me." He kissed you again and pulled you closer. He hugged you tightly and you hugged him back. His smell and his warmth making you feel safe, and you were reminded again why you liked him so much.

You pulled away and looked up at Negan. "There's.. something I need to tell you first." He looked at you and narrowed his eyes. He moved your hair from in front of your face and nodded. "Tell me doll'" He said quietly. "Before you came along... Rick and I, we grew close, some might have even said we started to develop feelings for one another, but I know that it was only because we both had no one else that we sort of clung to one another. If I said I had feelings for Rick it would be selfish because it would be a lie. But all I ask of you is to stop this. Please?"

(Richonne for life Y'all)

Negan glanced at you and sighed. "Baby, what did I say to you? I said I wasn't going to stop anything, except the wives." You looked away from him and sighed nodding. "I know." You moved away from his lap and Negan stood up. 

"Then don't ask me for something I can't promise. What I can promise is to take care of you. Rick and his folk, killed a lot of my folk, and that shit doesn't go amiss.  You know that." He smirked slightly. "And I know, even if you go back to Alexandria, if you leave? You will always regret it. I know when a woman wants me. And you radiate that every day baby." 

You shifted on your feet and looked up at him. Why the hell did he know you so well? You sighed. You'd never admit it. You would never tell him how much you wanted him, how attracted to him you were, how hot he was when he threatened people. 

"Rick is not a problem for me, regarding you. In fact, let's go and tell him right now." He grabbed your hand and led you out of his room and down the stairs. "What? What are you doing Negan?" You asked frowning.

"Showing Rick that I am the boss, that you are mine and he can't do anything about it." You soon reached his truck where Simon and a few other men were waiting around. "Come on men, we're going to pay Rick a little visit. I miss that bastard." He opened the passenger door for you.

You glanced at the seat then back at Negan. "And if I don't go in?" You said folding your arms. Negan shook his head. "Then I will go and retrieve Daryl, and bring him back here." He said lowly. You sighed and turned getting in. Negan quickly slapped your ass as you got in and then shut the door. You sat down and watched him get in, looking at him in disbelief. Once he was in the driver seat you thanked him. "For what doll?" He said turning the engine on. "For touching me where you are not supposed to." You didn't care, you enjoyed it, but you wanted Negan's reaction. He smirked and drove off. Simon and the others were in the back of the truck.

Negan placed his hand on your thigh and squeezed it. "You're welcome doll. And there are a whole lot more places I can touch you if you just say the word." He winked.

"And what word might that be?" You asked, biting your lip as you glanced at his hand firmly clasped on your thigh. 

"My name sweetheart." He smirked and chuckled, glancing at you with playfulness in his eyes before keeping his eyes back on the road.