Eight

That night Rick woke you up shaking you hard. "Y/N. You need to get out of here. Negan and his men have got here." He said sternly, passing you your gun and your backpack.

"Okay okay. Shit. I'm sorry Rick. I'll go out the back." You said.

Once you were out of Alexandria you ran for your life. As far away from home as possible. As far as your legs could carry you. They couldn't track you because you ran through a field and didn't leave any footprints. You had run for about a mile when you came to an old church. You went inside and everything was quiet.

You walked up to the altar and looked up at the stained glass windows. The windows were partly covered in moss, but you could still make out Jesus above the world which was full of animals and people and peace.
"Pfft." You said folding your arms. What a load of rubbish. You admired people who still believed in God. You liked to think God existed, but when the world turned this way, you stopped believing in a lot of things. Gabriel was one of those who you admired. But even if God had planned this, you lost faith in any kind of religion if God let the world turn this way.

Walking to one of the benches you sat down. "God. If you're out there, please take this away. Please. There are good people out here who don't deserve to suffer. I used to believe you existed. Part of me still does and that part of me hates you for if. The other part of me has given up hoping for a change. So, for the small fraction of me, that still believes in you. Please, just- just do something." You sighed, knowing that you were probably just talking to yourself.

"I wouldn't bother sweetheart." You froze. That voice. "I mean, he's just a figment of your imagination. Do you really think he'd exist? I mean if he did look what he did to the place!" An arm went around your shoulder and you flinched.

"It's only me." You turned and saw Simon sitting beside you. "Negan is not happy with you. I'll warn you now. So, either you come quietly, or your punishment will be even worse. What d'ya say?" He asked nudging you.
As he did that you stood up instantly, taking your gun out and aiming it at Simon. Simon threw his hands in the air and stood up. "Now, now. Let's not be too hasty." Simon said smiling at you. You backed away towards the back exit of the church beside the altar. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said, his face suddenly dropping and you took that moment to run out of the door.

You ran fast, looking back to see if Simon was coming after you, but you bumped into something. Stepping back, you looked up and saw Negan. You felt numb and Negan smiled at you. The kind of smile that was sarcastic as hell and you knew deep down he was about to explode with rage.

"Get her in the truck." He said, scowling at you.

You felt yourself being grabbed by two men and you struggled against them, but it led you to no avail. They threw you into the truck and slammed the doors shut.

How the hell did they find you?
You arrived with a halt and you braced yourself. The doors opened wide and the light blinded you for a few seconds. One man started to approach you but you heard Negan's voice as he said, "No, I'll handle this." Negan climbed into the truck and knelt down before you, Lucille resting over his shoulder. "You made a mistake. Now, I don't know where you were running to but we always find you. I always find you. Let's go." He said, grabbing your arm and dragging you out of the truck, causing you to follow him closely behind.

He led you up into your room he had let you stay in (much like the room Eugene is staying in, in the actual TV show) and shut the door with a slam. The room was silent. It was just you and him. You sat on the bed, handing in your lap and your head watching the floor. You've never wanted to look at the floor more in your life. Anything is better than meeting eyes with Negan right now.

Negan crouched in front of you, but you avoided eye contact. He brought his hand up to your chin, pushing your head up so you looked at him. Letting go he then clicked his tongue, slighting smirking before his face dropped to a more serious expression.

"Where were you going," Negan asked, a thick and menacing tone dripping with every word he spoke. "I don't know. Anywhere but here." You said, annoyed that you got caught.

"Oh really? Something tells me you were heading home, but you thought you'd talk to God and blame him for this shithole world before making your stop." Negan said, his voice hinting sarcasm. "So? I can do what I want." You argued, getting a rise out of Negan. He stood up and used Lucille to push your chin up so you looked him in the eyes. He bent towards you and stared you down.

"Not. Under. My. Roof. Here you do what I say, and I did not say you should run away and go and talk to the lord almighty now, did I? No. I told you to make yourself at home, and if you can't be grateful for what I have given you, well, I guess we'll just have to see how you do in the smaller, empty, cells."
You turned away from him slightly as he let Lucille down and you scowled at him. "One last chance, princess." He said, smirking slightly. "Will you marry me?" He asked. Your heart started beating faster than it should and you swallowed before saying, "Why do you keep asking me?"

Negan didn't answer that and instead, he raised his eyebrow. "I know you want me, doll'. I mean, I can sense how crazy I drive you just from seeing the craving in your eyes sometimes."

"What? No. That's not anything- I don't have that." You insisted, suddenly getting up and moving away from Negan, making sure your face was hidden. You had become embarrassed because you knew he was right, but you were an idiot if you thought sleeping with Negan was okay because it was most certainly not okay in the slightest. "Are you sure?" You felt Negan's presence grow closer and closer and you shivered as you felt he was behind you. "See? It gives you chills just thinking about me." He murmured and you felt like your heart was in your throat and everything else was numb. You bit your lip moving away from him once again but he followed you still, making sure he was as close as possible to you without physically touching you. "Negan. Leave me alone." You said erratically, your voice trembling, proving Negan was right in what he was saying.

"You don't want that. If I leave this room right now, you'll be going to that cell, alone and you'll wish that you hadn't asked me to go." He whispered and you flinched feeling his hands make their way around your waist. Surely you would've expected Negan to be madder at you. You grabbed his hands in an attempt to move them away but when you felt his lips on your neck you found yourself feeling weaker and weaker, only to begin to let Negan have his way with you. "Please, don't. Negan." You whimpered, knowing how bothered you were getting.
Immediately Negan's touch left your body. You sighed. "Don't worry, princess. You can stay here, but if you try running off again, I really won't hold back on punishing you in the worst way possible." With that, he left the room shutting the door and you had to sit down on the couch.

No more getting on his bad side. You figured you'd try getting on his good side, in order to help the others if they tried to come and find you.
If they ever came to find you that is.