Twenty Six

(Guys I'm so sorry for being so lame at updating. Uni has been so busy and I haven't had time to make a good enough chapter. Call that the mid season break 😬 I hope you enjoy this anyhow 💕)

"So." Negan smirked at the notes he held before him. "Do you know why I've called you here today?" He chuckled and raised an eyebrow at you. You sat opposite him in his office. You stared at him. Unimpressed by his mood, cocky as always.

The past few days you were planning your escape with Daryl. The notes Negan held were yours and you couldn't forgive yourself for letting him find out. Well, Simon found the notes and passed them onto Negan. Hiding the notes under your pillow didn't work. Simon came into your room sat on your bed and tried convincing you to join him for dinner which you politely turned down and as he stood up the notes slipped out, he gave them to Negan and the rest is history.

You were writing a sort of diary, to pass the time and document your plans. Daryl sat across from you, his head down and quiet. You felt bad. Daryl was yet again in trouble and it was your fault.

Negan stood up from his seat and grabbed Lucille. He swung her over his shoulder and smirked. "Well. I think you two were trying a sort of mutiny, weren't you?" He shook his head and walked over to Daryl and leant down to his ear. "Especially you." He murmured angrily.

Negan's eyes shot up to meet yours and he narrowed his eyes. He walked round to you and stood behind you, his free hand lightly caressing your neck. You looked at Daryl and he glared at you both. "And you, sweetheart, have crossed me again." Negan whispered. His hand then griped your neck tightly and he leant down towards you. "I guess I'll have to put punishments in place now. Because I have told you time and time again." He stood back up and let go of your neck. "Simon, you'll take Daryl back to his cell. He can starve for the rest of the week. Then I'll take care of this one here." He waited a minute, and you sat there, your eyes down and sighed.

"Now," Negan spoke softly at first, then his voice suddenly raised an octave as he bellowed. "If you two have anything to say, now is the fucking time!" With that he slammed Lucille down onto the table beside you and you flinched. You stared down where Lucille had made impact on the table and saw the deep holes she had made in the wood.

You stood up and turned to Negan on impulse. You were sick and tired of it. You wanted Daryl to be free.

"Let him go. Now." You slammed your fist on the table and glared at Negan. He stared down at you and chuckled. You heard Simon from the other side of the room stifle a laugh too and you closed your eyes trying to tame your temper.

"Asking me to do that is pointless. You know this." He said lowly, sending your nerves shaking. You fought he ire to back down again. "Remember what I said? I will get out of here. I promise you. And I won't ever come back." You reminded him.

He just shrugged. "I've had a lot of time to think about that my sweetheart and honestly? You're easily replaceable."

Your body seemed to lose its brave posture and you retreated into yourself. Replaceable? You clenched your fists again and glared at him. You raised your hand and slapped him hard across the cheek, biting your tongue as you stifled the tears. Why you wanted to cry you would never understand. He was a cold heartless bastard and you hated yourself for thinking otherwise.

You had no other choice. You'd just have to do it the hard way.

You walked over to Simon and sighed. Tears springing from your eyes from what you were about to do. You stepped close to him, your face by his and you leant to his ear. You held his arm with one hand and the other ready for what you wanted it to do. "Simon," you whispered. "I'm sorry." With that, all happening within about 3 seconds, you grabbed his gun from his belt and shot him in the shoulder. Then you turned and shot at Negan, who was right behind you. Simon sunk to the floor and Negan was thrown backwards.

Meanwhile Daryl had stood up and was ready to leave. You put the gun in your jeans and grabbed one of the chairs, smashing a window.

Negan was behind you again and you felt him reach for you. "Daryl go!" You yelled and he didn't hesitate. He jumped out the window onto the roof below, then down to the motorcycles. He got onto a motorcycle and tried starting it up.

You however, were stuck in Negan's grip, and you could hear the loud stomping of his men running up the stairs. You tried to push Negan away but he held you tight. You looked up at him holding you, his eyes red with rage and anger. You hit his wound hard and that weakened him, allowing you to escape.

Following the same route as Daryl you vigorously wiped your eyes so you could see properly. Running and jumping down as much as your legs could carry you.

Negan looked down, Simon behind him and his other men aiming guns at you. He shook his head. "No. Do not shoot." He winched slightly as he moved his shoulder. "Go down and get them both."

Daryl looked back and saw you and waited. You got on a motorcycle and started the engine. Once Daryl saw you were ready he drove off. You also began to drive.

Suddenly you felt an almighty pain in your back and lost control of the motorcycle. You crashed and fell, hitting the floor hard. You groaned and rolled over. You stared up at the blazing sun and tears ran down your face. Somebody shot you.

You heard the footsteps running towards you. Felt the sun making you sweat even more and smelled the unfamiliar smell of blood. You bit your teeth together, whimpering as you tried not to move and someone cast a shadow over you. As the person knelt down you saw Negan.

He stared down at your eyes he was so fond of. Your hair stuck to the side of your face and the sweat dripping down your face managed to hide your tears.

"Any last words before we put you out of your misery doll?" He said, his voice hoarse and chafed.

You shook your head slowly as you stared at him.

"Right. Didn't think so."