Three

"You alright?" Rick whispered lowly as he knelt down next to you on the floor alone. "I'm just, processing everything. I want Glenn and Abraham to walk around the corner, as though none of this had happened." You said quietly, picking at your shoe lace. Rick nodded. "I know. But, for now, we just have to get back home. It will no none of us any good sitting here dwelling on everything. Maggie needs to go home." Rick explained and you nodded. "Yeah, I know. Let's go." You said getting up.
You began to walk to the RV Negan had left you. "What's that?" Rick asked you and you turned to him. "What?" You answered and he pointed to the broken strap of your tank top. "Uh, Negan pulled me up while I was in the RV. I wouldn't listen to him so, he pulled me up himself." You said quickly and you didn't know if Rick just didn't care or if the shock of everything had made him turn a blind eye to your lie because he actually believed you. Rick always saw through your lies, because you were a bad liar, but this time, you actually managed to pull it off.

The next day at Alexandria you helped Maggie in her room, making sure everything was okay. Sasha offered to help Maggie, so you left them both alone. You walked outside and sat down on a bench alone. You looked up as Rick came and sat by you. "How are you feeling?" Rick asked, reaching for your hand. You stared at his hand gripping yours and you sighed. "I don't know. Everything is just so horrible now." You sighed and Rick nodded. "Yeah. Don't worry, you've got me to look after you." He said trying to smile. You looked up at him and nodded. Rick leant closer to you slowly and you quickly turned away. "Not now, Rick. I- I need time." You whispered as you let go of his hand. "I understand. You know where to find me if you need me." He said before leaving you alone.

***

"I don't know! I just feel amazing." You sighed landing next to Rick on the couch. It was late at night and Rick was the only person up. You had had a bit to drink and were slightly tipsy, but you were sober enough to not do anything you didn't mean to do.

"I've never seen you this happy, Y/N. It's a miracle." Rick laughed and you whacked his arm. "I am a very happy person. You just don't see it." You replied laughing. Rick watched you, laughing with you. "I believe you." He said and you patted his hand. "Good, good. I'm glad you do." You turned to face him and he smiled at you. He held your hand tightly and you looked down, then back up at him.

You felt yourself leaning closer and closer to Rick and before you knew it your lips connected and you kissed each other. It surprised you, but you both wanted it. Rick kissed you harder and pulled you closer to him. You kissed him back equally as hard but you both suddenly pulled away as you heard Carl shout from the hallway.

"Dad, have you seen my hat anywhere?" He asked walking into the room. "No, let me help you look for it," Rick said as he smiled at you. He then left the room.

***

You and Rick hadn't been an official thing, but ever since that kiss, you both meant that small fraction more to each other than you did before. You liked Rick, Rick liked you. But you just couldn't get over how Negan made you feel. There was something about him that drew you to him. You hated yourself for it, but you couldn't deny your feelings were stronger for Negan then Rick at the moment. You didn't know whether it was the rush of what had happened between you and Negan, or if it was just the fact you were so drawn to him, more than you'd like to admit. You couldn't even tell Rick what happened because you knew full well that he'd be hurt by it. Your thoughts suddenly faded as you heard banging on the gates of your home. You looked up and saw a familiar silhouette standing outside the gate, with a bat draped over the shoulder.

You weren't ready for this. Nobody was, but you couldn't take Negan coming here now.

Rick had to let Negan in and as he did, you stood at the back of the small crowd of people who were standing ready to defend their home.
"Good morning, I missed ya," Negan said flashing a smile at Rick. "You're early," Rick said staring at Negan.

"I had come for what you owe me," Negan said looking around. You ducked slightly, trying not to be seen by him. "Had?" Rick asked, trying to look Negan in the eyes. Negan rolled his eyes and looked back at Rick. "Yes. Had. But I decided I'd give you more time, so I want something else." He said lowly.

You swallowed the lump in your throat and watched as Negan scanned the crowd. His eyes suddenly locked with yours and you felt the small amount of courage you had drain out of you.
"There she is," Negan smirked and walked towards you through the crowd.

He stopped in front of you, smiling wildly as he finally got to you. "You're coming back with me, princess." He whispered. You began to speak but Rick spoke for you. "She's going nowhere." He said before he stood next to you. "Oh really? Why don't we let the woman decide for herself?" Negan said, still keeping his attention on you.

You stared at Negan, feeling yourself getting mesmerised by him once again. "Well? Come on doll', you know you want to."

"She doesn't want to go anywhere with you," Rick said reinforcing his point. "Oh, boy. I think she does Rick. I can tell by the way she looks at me. She wants to go with me, hell I can take her all sorts of places." Negan said and he smirked at you once again.
"Negan-"

Negan's deep voice overpowered yours as he spoke to Rick. "Don't take it personally, Rick. I'm just claiming what's rightfully mine. Since she gave into me last night, although, we had to cut it short because time was creeping up on us and we didn't have time to finish what we started. She loved it." Negan laughed before grabbing your hand and turning to look at you.

Rick looked at you, frowning as he realised what Negan meant.
"Sorry doll'. You come with me or someone else dies, today. That's blood on your hands." Negan said watching you and you nodded. There was no way he was killing someone because of you. You looked at Rick apologetically as Negan dragged you away and you soon became the guiltiest person alive. However, Negan was loving it, smirking as he led you away from everyone else.

He just wanted you to piss off Rick. You weren't going to give into him. Not once