Twelve

New structure guys! Simple also, if it's your POV it will say YOU above the text, if it is someone else, it will say their name, and then you know its whatever character's POV it is. Hope that makes sense!

***

YOU

You stood in front of him, rejecting every attempt he made to sweet talk you into submission for another day. Telling Simon to basically tell Negan that he couldn't boss you around was kind of a bad move on your part. Negan's stare had grown cold as his eyes were fixated on you and you tried not to look at him.

When you were approached a second time by Simon who explained it would be best if you came with him this time, for your own good at least, you decided to comply. You couldn't be bothered with the hassle of using Simon as a little messenger, which is exactly the game Negan would play. With a sigh you trudged your way to Negan's room, feeling like you were just another woman he wanted to sweet talk while you were here. Looking around his room you studied it harder, thinking how many women must have been 'lucky' enough to be in here. The very thought of you being in that situation somehow set your heart on fire and you mentally cursed yourself, telling yourself that allowing him to touch you in any kind of way was an utter betrayal to your friends and your moral standards. Part of you knew you lost those standards when you had your first incident with him, but you held onto your dignity and whatever morality you had left.

"So," His voice was gruff, and deep, almost darkening the room slightly. "You think you can walk around here and do what you want, don't you doll?" He said a coy smirk appearing on his lips for a second as he looked away from you, probably contemplating the fact he liked your confidence. Suddenly though, the look of playfulness died from his eyes as he looked straight at you again, taking a step towards you, making you feel nervous.

"I asked you a question baby, I suggest you answer it. You think you can do what you want?"

You shook your head, doing your best to act carefree and not let your guard down. Negan laughed then. His deep chuckle sends shivers down your spine. You hated what he did to you, and you wondered if every other woman felt the same. His wives. You knew he could sense it too, he had a gift that way. You wish he didn't but you tried so hard to hide how you felt, not to mention the guilt.

You missed Rick, and you loved him, he had been by your side now for a long time and the growing closeness you felt with him before Negan was involved was making you feel a surge of happiness you hadn't felt in a long time. Now that was all ruined, but you still felt things for Rick and you didn't know if it was the lack of seeing Rick and more Negan that was making you doubt your affections.

"Are you sure about that Doll?" His words were thick with arrogance. Almost as if he knew he would always have control over you. Part of you deep down knew that. All you were really doing was resisting his charms while he still had the upper hand, maybe you needed a new approach. Him killing your friends was evil and you giving into him was just going to make you feel worse, but maybe, in the long run, it would help you and your friends. Maybe get you some information.

NEGAN

I smirk as she stands before me, attempting to act calm and collected when I can sense her trembling on the inside. I know I do things to that woman. I can feel it. As her mind ticks over, probably thinking of an excuse to say why she's acting so proud I flash her a menacing grin. One that suggests everything all at once.

She takes a step back then, half-heartedly and I can sense the way I am disorientating her. She doesn't know what to do. Give in or resist. She finally looks me in the eye and speaks. "Yes. I am sure. I am not in the mood for your pathetic games. I am not interested either." I listen to her and my face turns sour. The disrespect from her hurts me a little bit and I become very agitated. I step much closer, breaking the distance between us and hovering over her. "Pathetic." I murmur looking at her as my hand reaches up to touch her waist. "Really?" I whispered, doing my best to resolve this calmly. I know she wants me, I guess I'll just have to wait until she gives in.

She grabs both my arms and pushes them off her. "Don't." She said sharply. Her voice cracking in her throat. I grinned at that. I put her off, make her feel unbalanced and helpless. Little Y/N, so defenceless. Not really. She can defend herself, it's her body and heart that doesn't know what to do around me. Her mind is certain, but two against one; body and heart against the mind won't do her any good. She's already leapt into the hole I dug for her when we first met. She knew that and stopped digging. But now she can feel herself wanting to crawl back into the hole and dig even deeper.

Maybe it is just the fact that she and Rick have a little something and I want to diminish that. Part of my revenge plan for Rick and his group. But she is sweet. My other wives took the first chance they could get. Free passes for everything and a wonderful man to keep them company on lonely nights. Y/N, well her resisting makes it even hotter, but I want her to give in, and she will.

Sooner than she might think.