Twenty Four

Negan's hand found your thigh again and you were surprised that he was doing this with Simon there. "Negan-"

"I'm just about getting tired. So." Simon stood up and smiled. "I'll see you two later. Night Boss. Night, Y/n." Simon left leaving you and Negan alone.

"So sweetheart." Negan started but you pushed his hand away. "Negan. Stop." You sighed. You hated that he had his wives and it put you on edge.

"What is it doll?" He asked sitting back in his chair.

"You...you just- you think it's okay to have all the women in the world don't you?" You shook our head getting up. 

Negan laughed. "No sweetie, they want me, I want them. What's the harm? Sounds a lot like me and you don't ya think?" He got up and grinned at you, his tongue between his lips.

He had a point. But that wasn't enough. Sure you and Rick had something starting but, it wasn't concrete. You weren't official so you hadn't cheated on him. But you had let him down. The guilt was slowly setting in and you couldn't bear it. You I just wanted to feel normal again.

Was it so bad that you wanted Negan so much? The killer of your friends?

You were messing with the enemy and you were in a hole you couldn't crawl out of.

"That's not the point, Negan." You knew you couldn't expect anyone to be faithful to you now, considering you wasn't exactly faithful to Rick, knowing how he felt about you.

"What is the point then?" He asked.

"Why do you do it? I'm not your wife. One of them anyway. I'm not someone who goes around, sleeping with every man on sight. No. Just you. Fucking- fuck. I can't do this. I can't see you, with them and be fine with having you here and there. That's not how it works. You either want me, or you don't." You said feeling angry.

Negan looked at you his eyes scanning your face as he thought about what you said. "What are you trying to say doll? You want me all to yourself?" He asked smirking at you.

You shifted on your feet slightly. You couldn't deny it because yes you wanted him all to yourself and you hated yourself for it.

When you didn't answer Negan stood up. "So you do want me all to yourself." You looked down. You felt stupid, liking a man like Negan. He could have anyone he wanted and he seems to have everyone, including you.

But you, don't have him.

(I know this is short guys but I had a lot of work to do for Uni.❤️)