Eighteen

(You guys are lucky I'm updating this much today. <3)

Your head was spinning and you couldn't contain your emotions. You made your way down into the courtyard and you noticed the gates being opened.

Simon was back.

You stood aside and leant against a wall, where you were out of the way. Simon jumped out and banged the side of the truck. The back doors opened and you couldn't see people coming out from the angle you were standing, but you were shocked when Daryl was dragged out.

You stood up straight and Simon spotted you. He nodded to you as a greeting and you frowned. Negan waltzed past you, arms open wide, Lucille in one hand and he smirked at Daryl.

"What the fuck?" You started making your way after Negan but Simon was there before you could do anything and he grabbed you and pulled you away. You pushed him away trying to get to Daryl but he was too strong. You caught Daryl's eye and he looked at you, surprised to see you but confused.

"Let me go!" You yelled pushing Simon. He growled slightly and shoved you up against the wall. "I'd shut up if I were you." You glared at him and looked back Negan was speaking to Daryl, who was staring at the ground scowling.

"What does he want with him?" You asked referring to Negan wanting Daryl. Simon sighed. "He punched Negan after he killed one of your group. Negan let it go and took you, but he was bored and wanted to mess with Rick."

Rick.

You stared at him and pushed him again. This time he let go. "Thank you. For saving me. I'm sorry I was ungrateful." You said, meaning it. You then gave him a fake smile and walked off towards Negan.

"Y/n!" Simon called going after you but you started running so he wouldn't catch you.

You got to Negan and Daryl and pushed past some of his men. "Daryl!" You went to step closer to him but you were caught. Negan grabbed you and pulled you back, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and holding you close.

Daryl looked up. He didn't speak, but you could tell he was slightly thankful to see a familiar face. And so were you to be honest. He frowned slightly, seeing Negan holding you so close.

You grabbed Negans arm and tried forcing him away but he was much stronger. "Negan. Please. Let me talk to him." You pleaded. He sighed and pushed you away and out of the circle that formed around Daryl. "Nope." He said before closing the gap. You were about to grab his jacket when Simon grabbed you again.

"Come on. You can see him later." He said holding your hand as he walked off with you. You squeezed your hand out of his and pushed away. "Bullshit." He grabbed you again, this time your wrist and pulled you closer to him. "I promise." He said in a hushed tone. You looked at him sceptically and he urged you to go with him. "Come on." You started walking but looked back. You couldn't see Daryl anymore since the circle was so enclosed.

Later that day you were lying in your room almost falling asleep. Simon had told you that he would try and find a way for you to see Daryl. He also apologised for reacting the way he did in the doctors room. You couldn't ever tell what Negan and Simon's emotions meant. If they were serious or not. Their genuine smile was the same as their sadistic ones and it made your head hurt trying to figure it out. It was all a huge mess.

You were startled when there was a loud knock at the door. It made you jump and you got out of bed slowly. "Who is it?" You asked. "Really sweetheart?" You rolled your eyes. "Fuck off Negan." You said walking back towards your bed.

"Please? I need to talk to you."

You paused. You wanted to ignore him. Jesus, you hated him. You didn't want to imagine opening the door to his gruff facial hair, his thick black hair and those tantalising eyes. You hated how good looking he was. And you knew if he wasn't who he was you would have no regret in sleeping with him more than once.

You blocked your mind from any thoughts of Negan in that way and opened the door. "What?"