Twenty Five

Negan groaned slightly and stepped towards you. "So, you do want me all to yourself. What makes you think that will ever happen? Hm?" He walked towards you and lifted your chin forcing you to look at him.

"What makes me laugh is that you even brought it up. I have my wives they have me. Maybe not all to themselves, but they have me all the same. And you, you get privilege of that, because I have you. And you have me, Y/n. No ties, no wife shit."

You shook your head pushing his hand away. "Fuck. You don't get it." You ran your hand through your hair and exhaled slowly. "I can't. I want to go home. Back to Alexandria."

"No can do swee-"

"I'm serious." You said interrupting him.

"So am I." He said lowly, grabbed your waist and pulling you into him. "You are mine. Remember what I said when I first met you?"

You stayed silent. "I said that I'm claiming what's rightfully mine. And you. Are. Mine." He moved his hands from your waist to your ass and pulled you against him further.

"Y/n." You looked up at him. He smirked slightly, but his face was genuine. "Do you love me?"

You stared right at him. You couldn't form words and you didn't know whether it was the shock of what he just said or whether it was your first thought that shocked you the most. You swallowed and opened your mouth to speak but shut it again, not being able to say a word.

Negan. The man with the bat. Lucille. The man who set your skin on fire. The man who tore you apart inside but always managed to piece you back together. The one man who was unlike any other. If this wasn't the apocalypse and Negan was a normal guy you would think you found the man of your dreams. Not to be cliche, but what else could you do. He made you feel things you hadn't felt before. You wanted him. And truthfully the thought of going home made you feel even worse.

You started crying. The tears spilling out silently. Yes. You wanted to tell him. You wanted to say you loved him but you couldn't. You didn't want to confuse your feelings for love when they could be just a need for closure.

You closed your eyes and Negan shushed you holding you in his arms tightly. You let out an unsteady breath. "I'm sorry babygirl. I didn't mean to make you cry." He said sincerely and you cried even more knowing he really did care about you. It was obvious.

You looked up at him. "Why do you do this? I'm a part of Rick's group. But you sleep with me, give me a nice room, nice food, privileges no one else gets unless they're doing something for you. I'm doing nothing Negan. Why are you so nice to me?" You asked.

He stared at you, his face etched into a slight frown and his eyes were searching yours. He didn't know what to say. He was lost for words.

Suddenly he kissed you hard and let go of your ass and held your face firmly. You found yourself kissing back, of course, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled away and stared at you. "I'm doing it, because I feel like I want to. You're better than my wives. Really. I'm sorry I ever asked you to be one. I wouldn't want to lower you to their level... but I mean what I say when I say you are mine. You're not leaving here and if you do... well, we will get to that if you cross that line." You stared at him feeling confused.

One minute he was nice and the next... he just went back to trying to 'claim' you.

You sighed. "Negan." You pushed him away. "I'm sorry but if you want me to be yours, the wives stop, Daryl gets to go home, and you stop messing with Alexandria and The Hilltop. Or I will run away somewhere you'll never find me. And never, come back."

With that you left and headed back to your room.