Four

"Take a good long look, doll'. you'll be seeing this place for a long time. Better get used to it." Negan toured you around the sanctuary and you stayed close behind him. You didn't want to get caught up with anyone else from the sanctuary, the place made your skin crawl.

Negan led you into a room which looked a lot like a lounge with a bar. Looking around you saw several women all taking note of Negan. You had the smallest notion of who these women were, but you didn't want to make assumptions. You felt negan's eyes on you and you looked up at him. "Don't act so confused, you know what this is," Negan smirked and your notion's had been confirmed.

"Well, I'm sure you know, that I am Mr Popular." He chuckled before placing his arm around your waist and leading you out of the room. Finally, he brought you to his quarters, which was luxuriously furnished. "You're lucky. I don't invite my women in here often." He smirked shutting the door behind him.

"Excuse me?" You said turning to face him. "What doll'?" He asked and you rolled your eyes. "I am not yours. You don't own me. So let me stop you right there before you even consider telling me that I am your woman," You explained and Negan rose his eyebrows and laughed at you. "Wow! I like you. Mmhmm, in fact, I really like you. A lot more than I did before."

"Well, good luck with that, because I hate you," You replied folding your arms. "Damn!" he whispered as he walked to the small kitchen. He washed his hands under the water and did himself a glass of water. He drank it quickly placing the glass down onto the sink. "It's a shame that you hate me, doll'. I mean, you didn't hate me that night did you? You loved every second of that." He smirked licking his lips and chuckling to himself.

You felt yourself grow hotter and you started to blush. "No," you said sternly. "No?" Negan asked, his smile turning into a frown. "No, I do hate you. You killed two of my friends. They didn't do shit to you, and you murder them like that. I'll always hate you."

"Darlin', they were goners anyway. You killed a whole bunch of my men, you know that. It may not have been you personally but you were all a part of the same group, and you need to pay for what happened. That's why I caved their heads in. You deserved it. Now, I was trying to be nice to you, because I like you. But if you keep going on like this, I'm going to have to put you away." Negan stared at you, you stared back at him.

"Fine. Forget what I said," You said quietly, realising he would always have the upper hand. You concentrated so hard on the fact that he killed Glenn and Abraham so you wouldn't give in to him. But the more you focused on Glenn and Abraham, the sadder you felt, which in turn made your life feel very miserable. There was no avoidance of the situation. Stop making yourself sad by thinking about Glenn and Abraham, which would make you mesmerised by Negan and the guilt would come through, or continue to hate him and feel the sadness stab you in the heart every single day.

You decided that you were strong. You could stop thinking about the death of your friends, but you knew you could resist him. After all, he had other women for himself, more than just one. You didn't want to be another chicken for him to chase in his hen. He was the fox, but you weren't about to be the meal.

"Why am I here, really?" You asked Negan. "You're here because I want to ask you a question. It's important you consider it very carefully because it could change your life." He explained. You frowned, but as curious as you were, you nodded, willing to hear his question. "I want you to marry me." He said grinning.

Your blood began pumping through your veins faster than you could handle. Marry him?! Was he kidding?
"Wh-," before you could finish Negan interrupted you. "Food, water, luxury, protection. I'll give you all of that, and more. Being my wife means being under my protection, you're safe. If anyone tries fucking with you, they've got me to answer to. How does that sound, honey?" He asked stepping closer to you.

"No," was the first thing to come out of your mouth. "Are you sure? If you don't, you'll have to work like everybody else, and you'd get none of the privileges I told you about. You sure as hell ain't going back to Rick, not until I've gotten what belongs to me. So, for the time you are here for, I'm just trying to make it easy on you, doll'" Negan tried reasoning with you, but you still didn't want to be owned by him, in any way.

"No. I'll work like everybody else. Then when my time here is over, I'll go back to Alexandria."

Negan clicked his tongue against his teeth and nodded, smiling to himself.

"I'm glad you think you've got this all planned out doll'. But, I call the shot here, and if I decide you're not going back to Alexandria, you won't be gong back.. Have you got it yet?" He asked and you nodded. Play by his rules or he plays you, simple.

"Good, so there's nothing left for you to do, but do what I tell you. There's nothing you can do but swallow it. Right doll?" He smirked and you glared at him. He was so immature.

"I like you doll;. You got a certain look about you. I like that. If you ever want to reconsider my offer, I'll be happy to oblige. After all, it's not like you don't want me to take care of you again after last time, right?" With that, Negan left you alone feeling rather stunned at what he meant.

You quickly took a deep breath and composed yourself. There was no way you were going to give Negan the satisfaction of giving him what he wanted.