Twenty

Smut in the whole chapter. So get ready. Don't read if you don't wanna, but my fellow Negan obsessors, enjoy this chapter....  

"Do you want me to touch you, baby?"

Those words.

Damn it.

Your hands gripped his hand as his hand approached your core you lost the will to reject him.

You let him touch you.

He stroked your core and your head rested back against his chest. His lips kissed your neck and you reached a hand up, grabbing at his hair softly and pulling him closer.

Negan chuckled and you moaned softly, the ache between your legs increasing.

"Are you moaning for me, doll?" He asked smirking as he kissed you.

You trembled as he slid his middle finger down your slit and you moaned even louder. "Damn. You are moaning for me, baby. Keep doing it. Moan for me, sweetheart." The way he called you sweetheart and baby made you hate to love him even more. You moved away from him and turned to face him.

You didn't care. You had sinned with the devil and it made no difference if you did it again.

You took your shirt off and unbuttoned your jeans letting them fall to the floor along with your panties as you stepped out of them.

He looked down at you, his eyes, full of lust, scanning your body as his tongue licked his lips and he smirked. "Oh...Y/N..." he moaned at the sight of you and stepped closer to you.

As he did you unclasped your bra letting it gracefully fall off your body and he immediately gripped your hips, pulling you into him. You grabbed his hand and moved it down to your crotch.

"Touch me." You whispered before kissing him hard. He kissed you back, sliding his middle finger down and into your entrance. You moaned into the kiss and panted slightly as he moved his hand fast causing your legs to shake.

Negan sensed this and pushed you back against the desk in your room. He grabbed you with both hands easily lifting you onto the desk before he started fucking you with his fingers again. You moaned and wrapped your arms around his neck, he brought his hand up to your lips, brushing his thumb against your bottom lip, pulling it down slightly before kissing you hard.

You took matters into your own hands, literally, and began unbuckling his belt. You pushed his pants down and got at his boxers, reaching inside and grabbing at his hard on. You moaned at the feel of him.

You had never been so confident with Negan until now and you were tired of holding back. You couldn't keep up with the frustration. You wanted him.

You needed him.

Negan moaned loving the feeling of you touching him and he breathlessly spoke as he kissed your lips. "Baby...what's gotten into you."

You groaned as he moved his hand faster but you stopped him and looked him in the eyes. "Nothing yet." You spoke glancing down at his manhood. Negan smirked and chuckled.

He stepped out of his jeans and boxers and pulled you to the edge of the desk. "Damn Y/N. Why can't you be this fucking naughty all the time?" He asked before slamming himself into you.

You gripped his shoulders tightly and moaned loudly, filling the room with pleasure. He pounded into you, hard and slow at first.

He groaned loving the feel of you tight around him. He moved faster, pounding harder and you held him close, your head resting on his shoulder as your hands scratched at his back.

Negan growled and gripped your waist with one arm tightly around you, pulling you into him. He kissed you roughly as his free hand rubbed your clit sending a wave of pleasure over you.

"Fuck! Negan!" You panted against his lips and he moved his arm up, which was supporting you, to your hair holding it firmly as he pulled you in to kiss him.

He continued to rub you and you moved your hips against his hand. "Cum for me, baby girl. Come on. I'm close, I'm not fucking finishing until you're done." He pulled out of you and knelt down, tugging your thighs close causing you to slam your hands down to support yourself so you wouldn't fall. He started eating you out, licking your slit and using his fingers to fuck you.

You moaned, your climax approaching fast and you threw your head back in pure ecstasy. "N-negan..." you moaned quietly.

"That's is. That's my girl. Cum for me." He spoke huskily and it drove you over the edge. You moaned louder tingling everywhere as your climax was teasingly almost there.

Negan helped by licking you faster making sure you were trembling, which you were and it sent you moaning his name as loud as ever when your climax hit you hard.

You sighed softly, panting as you began to move off of the desk thinking you were done.

Negan stood up quickly and pinned you down slamming himself into you again. You screamed in pleasure and grabbed his shoulders hard feeling the sensation build up faster a second time. "I told you baby girl, I'm not fucking finished with that pussy of yours." You bit your lip as his dirty talking turned you on so much you moaned at his words.

Both your moans filled the room, making the silence as dirty as it ever was.

"That's it, baby. I'm gonna cum." He groaned and gripped your waist hard, pounding into you with all his might. You moaned out loudly as your climax hit you again, causing you to rest your head on his shoulder, breathing heavily.

He quickly pulled out and finished on your stomach, moaning at the sight of you panting and shaking from him making you climax a second time.

He smirked at you and picked you up, supporting your thighs as you wrapped your legs around him. You couldn't help but kiss him. He kissed you back hard and you moaned simply at the feel of him kissing you.

"Stop resisting me doll'" he muttered against your lips. He set you down and as you stood he held you close. He kissed your lips softly and smirked. "If you resist me, we don't have great fucking sex. And I think that was pretty fucking great if you ask me."

You giggled a little and shrugged. "It was okay." He raised his eyebrow. "You better be lyin' baby." He said darkly a wicked grin on his face. You just smirked and kissed him hard.

"I fuckin' knew it." He said chuckling.