Ten

The next few weeks you spent at the sanctuary where actually considerably calm. Negan had let you straight back in your room after the incident, then Negan hadn't bothered you as much. In fact, you hadn't seen much of Negan since then. He frequently went out to hunt and visit Alexandria. You heard the occasional talk about Rick and the group but nothing interesting enough to be worried about. Only that Negan kept taking more supplies.

You were helping out sorting out food for people and rationing when someone tapped your shoulder. It was Simon. "What do you want?" You said annoyed. Whenever Simon spoke to you it was either to annoy you or tell you that Negan wanted to see you. Since Negan hadn't asked for you in a few weeks you assumed it was the latter. "The boss wants you." He said grinning. You rolled your eyes. You were slightly annoyed with Negan. He usually saw you every day but lately, he hadn't been taking much notice of you and that made you feel slightly put out. You put down the cans of beans you were holding and turned around fully looking at Simon. As you looked up at him he smirked. "Well, follow me darlin'." He said turning swiftly and walking outside.

You saw Negan standing with his group of men by a truck and sighed. Not only would you have to face Negan, but his men as well, who always stared at you and jeered at you when Negan was trying to show you who was in charge. "Here she is," Simon said and he leant against the truck. He smirked at you as you stood in front of Negan and you scowled at him. "Well? What do you want?" You said folding your arms, unimpressed at how he could just order you to see him whenever he wanted.

Negan looked down at you and licked his bottom lip. "Afternoon doll'. You're looking fine today." He said scanning your body. You noticed him do this and swallowed. He wasn't about to use his charms on you this time. "Thanks. I'd say the same about you except you're an ass." You said shrugging. Negan stepped closer towards you and raised his eyebrow. "I'm a what now?" He asked, still walking towards you. You looked at Simon who stood behind staring at you. Sometimes you wondered what his problem was because he always stared at you. He never didn't look at you when you walked by him.

Negan's men were just as bad. They always glanced at you or made some face at you. It was as if Negan had an inside joke with all his men that you knew nothing about. You looked back at Negan, who was now standing in front of you, inches away. As you looked up you glared at him. "You are an asshole." You said once more, emphasising your dislike for him.
Negan was a bloody attractive man. There was no denying it. In every way, you could want him more than ever, but the one thing that turned you off was him being a high and mighty asshole. Sure, he presented himself as a leader. His hair slicked back and his beard with silver streaks made him seem more manly than ever. Not to mention his great taste in clothes and the way his eyes could tell you all he was thinking and feeling about you, just by looking at you. He knew exactly what to say and when to say it, how to make a woman melt and drop to her knees. He knew how to make people worship him. It made you feel immoral and guilt-ridden inside, but he was the only man you had ever met which made you weak just by looking at him. So far you were doing a pretty good job of hiding it. But every now and again you'd think of Rick and how much you cared about him and loved him. It would make you sad and you'd feel regretful that you ever considered anything with Negan.

Negan tilted his head and looked up to the sky chuckling. "Really? Is that what you really think of me? After everything I've done for you?" He asked. His eyes were now full of excitement and anticipation. You knew fighting him on this would land you on a bad page in his book, but honestly, you didn't care about him or his opinions.

"Especially after everything you've done. You have taken away everything I used to hold dear to me, everything I had left in this world. Now I've just got me, this shithole and you, the asshole." Negan laughed in your face. He then grabbed you by the arm and his face turned sour. Simon watched, slightly concerned and the men just stood there sneering. "Pretty little princess, don't pretend you're the ruler of my land. The way you're talking anyone would think you're in charge. I may be an asshole sweetheart, but I'm a damn good asshole if you ask me. I see what's going on here. You're pissed at me because I haven't spoken to you in a good few weeks, huh?" He had a smirk plastered on his face. You glared at him and said, "Yeah. As a matter of fact, I am."

"Well maybe next time, I'll go a whole month. You obviously missed me." He let go of your arm and you stepped backwards. You hated that he could get to you like this. In fact, he was right. You had missed him regrettably, but you would never admit it. You shook your head and walked away from him. You heard muttering from his men and wasn't aware Negan was following you until he clutched your wrist turning you around. "Listen to me doll'. I'm going to say this once, and only once. And if you still can't follow up from that afterwards? Then I'll be punishing your sweet little ass." He pulled you close to him and bent down a little to whisper in your ear.

"If you give me that kind of attitude again, I will personally punish you in the worst way possible." You suddenly felt Lucille pressed against your back. You pulled back a little to look at him. "You wouldn't dare." You said. You knew he wanted you too much to kill you like that. Negan rose his eyebrow. He lifted his hand up to your bottom lip, brushing a finger against it. He then quickly snatched your chin so he forced you to look at him and said, "Oh I will. Believe me." He edged closer to you, his face inches from you. He lifted his thumb and brushed it against your bottom lip again. "Do not tempt me." He said staring you down.