Seven

As you had just confronted Negan about his little setup, you were walking back to your room when you noticed two men loading the back of a van with bear traps. You watched as one of the men got in the driver seat and the other went to fetch another crate of traps. Without even debating it, you ran to the back of the van and quietly climbed in, hiding behind a crate of traps. This was your key out of here.

You stayed completely still as you heard the other man approaching, putting the last crate into the van and shutting the back doors. You were in. You were surprised you managed to pull it off, but now you could get home and away from Negan.

The journey was long, but you waited a while before attempting to get out. You remembered the way you got to the sanctuary so you remembered how to get home. After about ten minutes or so, you managed to open the van doors from the inside. Flinging them open you saw the ground move fast beneath you. "C'mon I can make it." You whispered before jumping out and down onto the ground. You landed with a thud on the concrete but you quickly picked yourself up, dismissing the lightheaded feeling you now felt and stumbled across the road. As your vision began to go back to normal, you looked back seeing the van still speeding away. How did they not notice that you had jumped out? You thought they must have been oblivious, but it was only when they stopped the van abruptly did they realise something was wrong. You decided to carry on running, this time towards the forest and you hid behind one of the trees, peering out from behind it. Both men were looking in the back of the truck and looking around the area. Deciding not to linger anymore, you made your way back to Alexandria, wanting nothing more than to be back home.
The journey you made was a long one, and it took you almost three hours to get home. You arrived after sunset, shaking the metal gates calling out to anyone that was there. "Hey! Rick! Rosita? Carl! I'm back! Hurry!" The gates started to shit open, revealing Rick standing there, his face shocked to see you. Without questioning it he grabbed you in his arms, holding you close. You held him tightly. You were aware he knew about you and Negan, but it seemed like Rick didn't have it on his mind.

"How the hell are you back here?" He asked pushing you backwards to study your face. "I hid in one of the vans and jumped out on the highway. It was worth the risk. I know Negan wouldn't have killed me." You stated, realising how much he actually liked you and that he wouldn't kill you purely because then he'd have no-one to taunt Rick with. "How do you know that?" Rick asked. "Because he's just using me to get to you." You explained and Rick nodded. "Yeah, I see that. Once he realises you're gone, he's going to come and look for you. Here being the first place. You'll need to hide somewhere." Rick explained as you both started walking towards the house. "I know. I was thinking, if they come here looking for me, I'll just leave Alexandria and hide somewhere far away. Then I could come back when the time is right."
"I guess that's the only option." Rick agreed.

Getting back to the house felt safe. But you were still on edge, because of Negan. You were sitting in the living room with Rick, waiting for him to ask. "So, what did Negan mean when he said you gave into him?" He looked up at you, his eyes wanting the truth and your brain trying to figure out how you were going to answer that.

The truth. You'd tell him the truth.
"When Negan came back to the RV with me inside it, he was talking to me and trying to tell me how he liked me. I was scared and gave into him...he may have kissed me and other things, but it never went as far as you think. Yes, I enjoyed it, but I realised it was wrong and I stopped it. It meant nothing and I feel stupid for even letting it happen. I'm sorry." You answered, hoping Rick would understand.

"So did anything happen between you two at his place?" He asked. "No. Nothing." You replied, looking at Rick with pure honesty. Rick nodded, then frowned, looking up at you.

"But you did enjoy it, right?" He asked. "No, Rick, I mean he did it and I was willing, but it was wrong of me to do so. I'm sorry."

Rick shook his head, staring at the floor. "I really thought we had something, Y/N. At least starting something."

"Rick, I-"

"I don't wanna talk about it," Rick said, getting up and leaving you alone.