Six

You woke up, feeling you head throbbing uncontrollably. "Shit." You said, remembering what had happened. "Y/N!" You heard Simon's voice radiate through the forest. "I'm here!" You called as loud as you could. Within seconds Simon came into the shed. "What the hell! I've been looking all over for you! I had to call Negan down here and everything. What happened?" He asked standing over you.

"Some guy was in the shed. He stole my rifle and knocked me out with it." You explained. You tried to sit up but suddenly a pain shot through your ankle and you hissed in pain. "Jesus, what the-?" You had twisted your ankle as you fell down. You propped yourself up slowly and attempted to stand but you began to fall. Simon caught you and rolled his eyes. "You exactly can't walk now, can you? What did the guy look like?" He asked putting your arm around his shoulder.

"I don't know, large build, short hair, a beard. It's hard to remember." You said limping back through the forest to the truck with Simon. "Fuck. He's got one of our guns too." Simon groaned and you shook your head. "All you can think about it the gun. What about me he could've killed me." You retorted. Once you got back to the truck Negan arrived a few minutes later. You moved your foot round in circles, which helped the pain reduce.

"What the hell happened?" Negan said loudly, approaching you with Dwight behind him. He took a hold of your arms and looked at you, examining your every move closely. You shook him off. "I'm fine." Negan turned to Simon and Simon explained the whole thing. "What the shit, Simon you need to find him. He can't of gotten that far." Simon nodded getting in the truck and driving away. Negan turned to you. "Can you walk?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm fine, remember?" You said, and you wasn't completely fine, but the pain had worn off and you could at least walk now. "Great. Then I've got something I want you to do for me." You didn't know what he was up to, but whatever it was you hoped it didn't require any running.

You arrived at a house. Negan got out the truck and You followed, Dwight trailing behind you. "Now, it's simple. You go in there. See what you can find, and maybe I can reward you as I see fit." He said, clicking his tongue as he smirked at you, leaning against the truck.

"Just me?" You asked, staring at the house. "Yes. Just you. Is that alright doll'?" He asked, his eyes growing wider. You nodded. You walked to the back of the truck to get yourself a weapon but was quickly stopped as Negan strolled over to you, blocking your access to the truck with Lucille. Taking note of her barbed surface you stepped back.

"No weapons." Negan grinned and you frowned. "Seriously?" You asked. He nodded, then placed his hand on the small of you back pushing you towards the house chuckling, "seriously". You sighed, realising he was sending you in there with nothing but an empty backpack and your dignity.

You stepped up onto the porch, the floorboards creaking as you walked. You opened the front door and stepped into the hallway. It was quiet. You listened to see if you could hear any walkers, but there were none that you could make out. Starting in the kitchen you went through the cupboards, finding tins of soup and beans and other food. You then found some batteries in the draw and put them into your bag.

Moving on from the kitchen you were in the living room. You looked around. The house had already been destroyed but in a rush. You guessed that whoever ransacked this place did it in a rush because they missed a lot of supplies. You opened the cupboards underneath the cracked tv and found nothing of interest. You then made your way upstairs into the bathroom and found some medication.

Lastly, you walked into the bedroom. You checked all around finding not much. You were about to leave the room when you noticed the rug was out of place, revealing a floorboard out of place. You crouched down and pulled the floorboard away from the floor. You frowned when you saw letters, still in their envelopes. Hand written letters. You picked up the letters and saw they were addressed to Negan. Your heartbeat wasn't even there anymore you were completely scared. Why were there letters in here? You debated whether or not you should take them, but you did anyway. You shoved them in the side of your jeans, hoping Negan wouldn't find them.

Coming out of the front door you saw Negan and you stood on the porch. "I'm finish-" Suddenly you felt something tug at your hair and you turned around to see a walker.

"Fuck!" You kicked the walker back and grabbed it from behind, spinning it round and pushing its head into the door frame, killing it instantly. You turned around and walked back towards the truck, wiping the blood from your cheek.

"Hmm, damn girl. Not gonna lie, that was hot!" Negan said and you rolled your eyes.

"Here." You said handing him the rucksack. He nodded to the truck wanting you to get back in it. You did as you were told, making sure the letters were hidden well.

Once you got back to the sanctuary, you returned to your room, hiding the letters under your mattress. You sighed, running a hand through your hair. You were nervous. What if Negan put those letters there? What if he set it up? And now he knows you've got them he's going to come find you and beat you to death? You couldn't cope.
You grabbed the letters and opened one, the paper was blank. You opened the next letter, blank again, and again, and again. All the letters were blank. You picked up the letters angrily, shoving them back into their envelopes and storming out the room with them.
You went outside, looking for Negan, who was handing out the supplies that you had found to Dwight. You trudged over to him and confronted him. "Negan. What the hell?" You said angrily, throwing the letters at his chest. They all fell to the floor and Negan watched them fall. He then slowly looked up at you and frowned.

"Oh? What's this?" He asked bending down to pick up one of the letters. He nodded to himself, and then grabbed your wrist, pulling you down to his level.

"This was a test. Which you probably already worked out. You stole from me. That is not cool, doll'. Anything that has my name on it, it's mine." Negan pointed Lucille behind him at Dwight. "Who are you." Negan said. "Negan," Dwight said.

"See? Everybody here is Negan. They're mine. And, if you're smart, you'd be Negan too. Because let me tell you this princess, you are mine. You belong to me. If you think any different, I'm sure you can be Lucille's instead. So, let me ask you this one question. Who are you?"

He stared deep into your eyes, and you knew what he wanted you to say. You had a family. It wasn't Negan. You needed to be on Negans side, sure, but only to survive. But my family meant more to you than ever.

"I'm Y/N. Keep trying to impress me by acting all dominant. I. Don't. Care. Let Lucille take a bite out of my head. I. Don't. Care. You make me sick." You pulled away from him but he grabbed you harder. "I don't think you're getting it, sweetheart."

"Oh, I'm getting it. I'm getting all of your shit right now. And I've had enough of it." You pushed him off of you and walked off, aware you'd just pissed off the devil, but you wasn't about to let him control you.
"Y/N, you get back here!" Negan shouted.

You didn't take any notice, you knew you were going to be in trouble for that.