Two

Negan had been outside for a while now and you had been stuck in the RV alone. You sat on the ground leaning against the wall. You could hear the low muffled voice which was obviously Negan. Why was he making you stay in the RV?

You wanted to be out there. With the others. But part of you was thankful for being in the RV. You didn't want to see what consequences Negan had in store for you and your friends.

You flinched suddenly as you heard hoarse cries coming from outside. You were anxious to see what was going on but you didn't want to look. So you stayed there on the floor. You brought your knees up to your chest and hugged your legs tightly. You then heard Negan shout something, but of course, you couldn't hear everything and you debated whether or not to look out the window. You stayed sitting on the floor. You couldn't bring yourself to move.
Time went on, and then you heard heavy footsteps coming closer and closer. You watched the handle of the door as it slowly made its way downward. The cracks at the bottom of the door became wider and you saw Negan standing there, with a bloody baseball bat draped over his shoulder, smiling at you.

He turned around to the others. "I'm going to speak with this little doll, when I'm back, you had all better be aware of who you're speaking to. Meaning me." He turned his attention to a man he called Simon.

"Simon, keep em' in line will ya? Remind them if they try anything stupid they'll just- well, I think they understand by now. At least I hope for their sakes they do!" Negan chuckled before turning and walking into the RV.

You had tried to see what happened outside, but you couldn't see past Negan's tall frame.
As the RV door shut, he stood in front of you, towering over you like he did before.

"Hello again, sweetheart." He lowered the bat and you watched in horror as blood dripped down from the bat. The barbed wire still curled around it tightly. He moved the bat into the small kitchenette sink and ran the tap for a moment, washing the blood off the bat. He turned the tap off with a squeak emitting from the handle.

You watched as he picked up a towel and dried his hands. His hands which looked so smooth and not to mention taken care of. You wondered how he took so much care of himself, the world the way it is, and the violent things he did.

You wanted to speak but you couldn't find the words. "Why are you so quiet? I just saved your pretty little ass from getting a might blow to head there!" He exclaimed as he walked towards you. He held his hand down for you to take it, in order to pull you up. You stared up at him. It was obvious that he hit someone with that bat. Just the thought made your stomach churn.
"Come now, I don't bite, darlin'" You reluctantly took his hand and finding your feet proved difficult as you had been sitting on the floor for so long. "Feeling a bit disoriented, are we? Come, we can have a little chat."

He led you into the bedroom and made you sit down. He sat next to you and you just stared down at the ground.
"So tell me, what's your name?" He asked you. His voice sounded softer than before and you sighed. "M-m name is (Y/N), sir." You explained. "(Y/N)? Alrighty then. I'm Negan, as you very well know. And for the record sweetheart, you don't have to call me sir. Unless you really wanted to." With that, he winked at you again and you felt yourself turn pink.

You refused to look at him again because each time you did you regrettably found yourself being captivated by him more and more and you knew that that was wrong. "You never seem to look me straight in the eyes, darlin'. Is there a reason for that?" He asked and your heartbeat wouldn't stop increasing. You felt like you had been found out and you swallowed before saying, "I- I just c-can't."

Negan chuckled under his breath before saying, "Well look at me honey, you're going to have to get used to it." He smiled at you and you slowly looked up, once again staring at him. You thought about how attractive he was to you and he began to smirk at you.

Your hair fell in front of your face and Negan immediately lifted a hand to push your hair back behind your ear. He then moved his hand ever so gracefully down to your waist.

Your breath hitched in the back of your throat as he firmly had a hold of your waist. Everything was happening all at once. You felt yourself getting hotter and your heart beating faster. You felt shaken as you anticipated his next move and you couldn't bring yourself to speak.

It was at this moment, seeing the desire clearly written all over him, the fire in his eyes. Seeing his controlling, and dominating aura he brought with him, it made you want him. Really, really bad.

As much as you shouldn't, you wanted him like crazy. All you could think about was Negan. It was as if he had possessed your mind to only think about him.

"I did say, you'll be just fine, Princess," Negan whispered. He then leant towards you and you couldn't believe what was happening but you didn't want it to end. You hadn't felt like this in a long, long time.

He approached you slowly, bringing his other hand up to the other side of your waist. Slowly pulling you towards him he quickly kissed you, your lips connecting for what seemed like a second. As he pulled away he licked his lips while grinning at you and he chuckled.

"You taste good, sweetheart." He said in a low tone. You bit your lip and couldn't fight it anymore. You kissed him this time, and as you did he managed to forcefully pull you down onto his lap so you straddled him. His hands moved down to the bottom of your top and he tugged at it loosely before yanking it upwards causing you to wriggle yourself out of the tank top which made Negan groan as you began to turn him on. "Fuck princess, you're fucking sexy." He said while staring at you.

You blushed once again and his big, strong hands lifted you and laid you on the bed. He hovered over you and bent down attacking your neck with kisses. You moaned as he found your sweet spot and he used his hands to unzip your jeans.

He left a trail of kisses down your neck, between your breasts and to your stomach before he stopped above your panties. You let out a trembling breath as he looked up at you, the same damn grin plastered across his face.

Your gaze fell out into the corridor and you suddenly saw the baseball bat in the sink. Fear began to climb back up inside you and you sat up quickly pushing Negan away. "Please stop. I- I can't." You sighed.

You suddenly regretted every moment and Negan paused. He gave you a disappointed but understanding look. "That's okay, doll. There's always next time."

He threw you your tank top and walked out of the room. As you were putting your top back on, you noticed the strap had been ripped. Obviously when Negan ripped it off of you. You prayed no one would notice.

Negan called your name and he stood by the RV door, baseball bat in hand. "Let's go then." He said. The fact that you turned him down didn't seem to bother him. Which made you feel even more curious.

You slowly walked towards him and he opened the RV door, standing in the threshold. You squeezed past him, your body brushing against his as you tried to get out the door. Once you were out, he followed you closely behind. The RV door slammed shut and suddenly Negan slapped your ass, making you jump out of your skin, before he shouted, "Hello again you sorry shits!"
You wanted to run away. Everybody saw that, but your heart suddenly dropped as you saw not one, but two dead bodies lying on the floor.
Glenn and Abraham were gone. As you knelt back down next to Rick, you looked up at Negan who stared at you as you knelt down and you frowned at him.

You hated yourself for allowing him to touch you like that. He killed two of your close friends and you let him come that close. What was wrong with you? Rick caught your eye and he gave you an apologetic look. "Welcome to a brand new beginning!" Negan was back to his old self in no time.

"I'm gonna leave you a truck. Keep it. Use it to cart all the crap you're gonna find me. We'll be back for our first offering in one week. Until then, ta-ta" with that Negan gave you a smirk whilst licking his lips.

He then turned swiftly on his heel and went back into the RV. Rick eyed you suspiciously.

You wished you had more self-control.