One

There was no running away from this. You knelt on the cold hard floor, getting slight chills from the cold air nipping at your skin. You were only wearing a tank top, skinny jeans and boots. You hadn't had time to get your jacket as this so-called "Negan" made his men capture you and your friends.
You held Ricks hand tightly. He assured you everything was going to be okay, but you had this gut feeling of sickness and you felt as if something bad was coming. Nobody knew who Negan was. At least, you and your friends didn't. That's what made it all the more terrifying. You didn't know who was going to turn up claiming to be Negan. From what you heard, he was not someone to mess with.
You knelt there, waiting in anticipation as a big, grey RV pulled up. Your heartbeat began to speed up, as you watched the RV come to a halt. Rick seemed to notice this as a shaken breath left your mouth, so he gripped your hand tighter for reassurance and you gripped his equally.

You and Rick were close, but not together. You both went through everything together. You met him at the prison, where you helped to protect Rick and the others from the governor. Rick protected you, so you protected him. It was simple.

You watched the door to the RV, then you looked around at the others, all of them returning you and each other looks as you waited. Seeing the other men, Negan's men, drove a shiver down your spine. The way they stood around you. Was intimidating. You, Rick and the others were already forming an arch-like shape. It didn't help that you were completely surrounded. You couldn't even run.

Your head shot up suddenly as you heard the door of the RV slam open. You swallowed the fear but it wouldn't budge. Two big black combat boots stepped down from the RV.

"Pissing our pants yet? Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close!"
You frowned at how loud he was and he sauntered over to the middle, where he would be seen by everybody. You stared up at him. He was very tall and wore a black leather jacket with a red scarf wrapped around his neck. He wore black skinny jeans and you wondered how he could look so presentable in the world the way it is.

You didn't want to, but you had to admit, he was a lot better looking that you had imagined. He had thick black hair, styled so it was slicked back and his salt and pepper beard made him look even more powerful. Not to mention the baseball bat, wrapped up in barbed wire resting on his left shoulder, wielding as much power as it could muster.

Negan approached Rick slowly. He eyes fell on your hand gripping Ricks and you slowly let Rick go. Negan smirked and gave you a domineering look. Your eyes fell to watch his boots walk closer. "Hi, you're Rick right? I'm Negan." His gruff voice sent a wave of worry over you and the hairs on your arms began to stand up.

"And you are?" His voice was directed at you and you looked up slowly. "I-I'm (Y/N)." Your voice shook from the cold and from the fright you felt. He hummed before replying to you. "Hm, don't be so afraid, darlin'. I'm just here because I lost my men, more than I'm comfortable with. Now I'm holding you all accountable for that."

"I-I didn't-" Your voice still shook as Negan towered over you. You stopped speaking as he knelt down to your level. "You didn't what?" Negan said smiling at you. His smile was in no way friendly but you kept your head down. "I didn't kill a-any of-"

"You didn't kill any of my men?" He asked, his voice rough and loud enough so everybody could hear. "N-no, sir." You replied. Negan rose an eyebrow and stood up. "Sir!" He said looking at the others, surprised by how you addressed him. "See that?" He asked everyone. "That is how you respect me." He turned to you again and winked. "I like you sweetheart."

He then walked away and you looked beside you. Rick was facing the ground, his jaw and fists clenched. You could tell he was annoyed at Negan.
"Listen, I don't wanna kill you people. I want you to work for me." Negan spoke in a confident tone. "But you killed my people. For that, you're gonna pay." Negan looked at the ground and chuckled. "I am gonna beat the holy hell, outta one of you." He growled swinging his bat down from his shoulder, causing you to shudder.

He caught your eye and narrowed his eyes. "This one," He said pointing the bat in your direction, "Take her to the RV." You looked at Rick and his face was saddened. "Please, d-don't-" You tried to resist but Negan's men dragged you up. They pulled you towards him and he smiled down at you.

"Don't worry princess, you'll be just fine." He winked once more at you before you were carted off to the RV.