Twenty One

Negan got dressed and slicked his hair back as some fell out of place.

"Now I am not gonna be able to stop fucking you darlin'. Oh hell no." He wrapped his hands around your waist and moved his hands down to your ass squeezing you.

"I fucking hate you for this." You said doing your best to hide a smile. Negan chuckled and shrugged. "Darlin' you should know me by now, and if you don't, well... let me tell you. I always get what I want. And what I want, is you." He whispered low in your ear and kissed your neck.

"You're mine." He said and you shook your head. "No. No way. I'm not just another one of your trophy wives Negan." You pushed away from him and sighed running a hand through your hair.

"Another one? Oh, darlin' that's cute." He brought his hand up to your chin, stroking your bottom lip with his thumb. "You let fucking loose today. Shit, I almost lost my shit! You were so sexy I just needed to have you. Deep down we both want the same thing. Maybe we're not so different you and I?"

You opened your mouth to speak when the door opened revealing Simon. He raised his eyebrow at you a little surprised and then smirked at Negan. He knew all too well what just happened.

"Hello, boss. Fancy seeing you here?" He chuckled grinning at Negan. His eyes met yours and you looked down. Was he disappointed in you again? Or did he just not care?

Negan slid an arm around your waist and pulled you into him. "So Simon my man. What brings you to see her?" You looked at Simon waiting for him to answer. You could hardly concentrate as Negan's hand was now grabbing your ass.

"I thought it might be fun, to let her see Daryl. See how he reacts." He nodded at you sincerely but then grinned at Negan. He was keeping his word. Had Negan not been there you truly believed Simon would've just taken you to see Daryl.

Negan nodded. "Sure. Why not?" He laughed and turned to you. "She deserves it after all that hard work." He said letting go of you. You glanced at Simon who had the same grin on his face but it seemed false. Like he was just trying to pretend to be happy.

"Well, Simon. I've got things to attend to. You can show her to him can't you?" He said slapping your ass before he walked out.

Once Negan was out of earshot Simon shook his head. "I wonder what would happen if I treated you how Negan does. It is an attractive thing or a 'the way he makes me feel' shit." He chuckled and held his arm out for you to leave the room.

You didn't know how to react to what he said and you walked out. You heard him shut the door behind you and suddenly felt his arm around your waist.  "This way." He said making left walking you down the corridor. "So. How was it? Fucking him for the...mmm...second time?" He asked.

The feel of his arm around you made you feel oddly at ease. "Shut up." You said but Simon was serious. "I'm serious. Was he good to you?" You frowned. "Why do you care?" You asked not wanting to be rude.

Simon shrugged. He escorted you down some steps onto the lower floor where there were multiple cells. "Because. Believe it or not Y/N, you're really the only woman here who refuses to be his wife, and he still takes an interest in you. Whether it's to fuck you up and mess with you or he just wants you I don't know. But he chooses his wives. They don't choose him unless he's in a pretty good god damn mood and he accepts it."

You nodded, realising that Negan was becoming more and more into you. You thought about him and hated yourself for loving the guy and everything about him.

Simon banged on one of the cells with his fist. "Here we are." He unlocked it. "He's had a ten-minute break. He should be fairly jolly." He chuckled and started walking off. "Ten-minute break from what?" You asked. Simon turned and pretend to listen.

A song started playing and you frowned. "I'll be back in 10 minutes. I'm trusting you not to do anything stupid," he said walking back towards you. "I don't think your boyfriend would like you disobeying him very much would he?" He said and you frowned. "Okay."

He walked off and you opened the door stepping inside. You looked back and a man was watching you. Of course, Simon wouldn't leave you alone. You shut the door behind you and opened the hatch to let some light in.

Daryl sat there knees up to his chest and he stared into space. He didn't even glance at you. You sat opposite him crossing your legs and you sighed. He looked like he had been crying and he sunk his head into his hands as the music got louder.

You scowled and banged on the cell door. "Turn this shit off for a second will you?" You yelled and the music was stopped. You didn't even expect anyone to listen.

Daryl looked at you then, his eyes redraw and your heart twisted as you felt so sorry for him.