Unexpected News

I head was spinning and I could hear people talking which was causing my head to hurt so I said "could everyone be quiet" they still keep so I open my eyes to find myself standing in the middle of a hospital room surrounded by my friends then I heard Ryuji said "it had already been a few days Dia, come on you need some rest" Dia was sitting there by the bed tired and she said "I can't leave his side, what happen if he wake up when I leave him or worst" I said "hmm what going on" Mari said "it'll be okay Dia, Taylor will understand" Kanan said "yea, he wouldn't want you to wear yourself out like this" I said "uh hello right here" no one look at me and before I could say something I heard Chika said "at least come with us to get something to eat" I saw her walk right through me which cause me to jump back and said "what was that" Dia sigh and said "alright fine" they walk out of the room and when the door shut I walk over to the bed to see myself laying there so I said "am I dead, no way I'm still......" I heard someone said "it's nice to see you again Taylor" I turn around to see my sister standing there so I said "Luna is that you" she smile and said "of course" I ran over to her and gave her a hug then said "I'm so sorry, I should've been there for you when you need it" she rub my back and said "it's okay, what happen isn't your fault" I back up and after I whip my eyes I said "wait what going on" she said "your a ghost" I said "sorry what" she said "I hate to say this but you die Taylor but there still a chance you can go back" I said "how" she said "calm down, do you really want to go back" I said "I can't leave Dia all alone" she said "I see, well let take a walk first cause you can't just jump back into your body right now" I nod and said "alright fine, where do you want to go" she said "I want to see this girl you love" I blush and said "oh alright" we walked out of the room and went after Dia and everyone else. We found them at a nearby cafe and this time they met up with Riley, Keaton, and Sayuri then when we walk in I heard Riley said "well I'm sure if he was here he'll probably hit us for being so down" Keaton laugh and said "of course he would, that guy can't help it whenever he see someone down" Hanamaru said "he always put everyone first over what he want" Luna said "so I see you haven't change" I said "only because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't recover from everything that happen to me" she smile and said "well it made me happy watching you with them" I said "wait what" she said "just know I was always beside you" I said "hey where mother" she said "I don't know, I haven't seen her after she died" I was about to say something when Ayana ran inside and said "can I not see big bro" Riko said "of course you can, why do you say that" she said "there was a girl in his room with the door lock" DIa jump up and said "does this girl have black hair" I said "Naoka, what are you doing" Keaton said "come on let go" they took off running and I said "I guess everything is coming back around to bite me" Luna said "isn't Naoka that girl you used to bring home with you when you was younger" I nod and said "yea that's her but lately she'd change" she said "well girls would do anything for the guy they love" I said "is that why you dated that punk" she said "come on let go catch with everyone else" I nod and we went back to the hospital to find everyone standing outside the door to my room. When we walk up I heard Dia said "Naoka, I know you can hear me" Kanan said "open this door" she didn't say anything and when they try the door it was lock then I heard Luna said "Naoka must be really in love with you" I walk through the door to see Naoka holding the door shut so I said "hmm I guess I should've done something different when it came to her" I notice she was crying then I heard Ryuji said "hey Keaton give me a hand, we're just going to force the door open" I saw the door open fast and it knock Naoka down then when they came into the room Dia said "what are you doing" she said "it's not fair, I love him first and he pretend I didn't even exist" Riley said "that cause you push him away when everyone started to blame him when everyone did something to that girl" she said "shut up, that's not true, I tired going over to his house all the time but he......" she started crying and couldn't even talk then I heard Keaton said "you're so stupid" I said "what" everyone else agree then I heard Ayana said "I think big bro love everyone" when everyone look at her she said "big bro don't hate anyone, I even ask him about everyone here and he only have nice thing to say" Sayuri said "it's true I don't think he hate anyone" Naoka whip her eyes and said "really is that true" Ayana nod and then said "why don't we wait for him together" Luna said "are you crying Taylor" I whip my eyes and said "no I just got something in them" she laugh and said "sure whatever, go ahead and head back" I said "what" she said "they're waiting for you, go back to your body" before I could say something I heard Dia said "I got something I want to say" Chika said "what is it" she said "I didn't tell anyone this but I'm pregnant" I turn around and said "what, when" Riko said "does Taylor know" she shake her head no and said "I was going to tell him after we got back but I couldn't find the time" Keaton yelled and Riley said "what wrong" he said "if you tell him then he's going to kill me for hitting you back during the trip" Mari said "surely he won't remember that" I walk over to Keaton and when I try to punch him my fist went through him then Luna said "that won't work" I keep trying to punch him and I said "I know he can't, I'm getting out my angry before going back" I heard Keaton said "I can feel him punching me now" everyone laugh then when I stop I heard You said "when did it happen" Dia blush and said "huh what" Mari said "yea I want to know as well" Kanan said "we was together before we went on the trip" she said "well it happen...." I said "oh my.... she's really going to say it" she said "when we stayed  the night over at Mari's and when everyone was asleep" I sigh and Yoshiko said "so that what you two was doing when we woke up the next morning" I said "hey Luna when I go back, what are you going to do" Luna said "oh I'm going to pass on, I only stay still I got a chance to meet you again" I hug her and said "thank you for being there and I'm sorry" she said "don't worry about it, now go" when I let go I felt light headed then when I fell back I passed out.

p.o.v. Dia Kurosawa

I was standing surrounded by everyone then we heard something move and Hanamaru said "what was that" I said "it sound like it came over there by Taylor" Ryuji said "is he waking up" we ran over to him and he didn't even move then Kanan said "I guess not" I said "it'll be okay, I know he'll wake up soon" Naoka said "yea, he can't really stay down" Chika said "oh I forgot his father want us to head over to the school after this" Riko said "what for" she shrug her shoulders and I said "let go" Ayana said "what about big bro" I smile and said "he'll be fine, let just let him rest" she nod and as we was leaving I heard something drop and when I turn around I saw Taylor sitting up in the bed and without a word I ran over to him to give him a hug then said "your awake" he didn't say anything and put his arms around me then when I back up Ryuji said "about time you woke up sleepyhead" Keaton said "dude I'm so sorry" he still didn't say anything and You said "hey are you okay" he grab his throat and did something with his hands so I said "are you signing" Sayuri said "he lost his voice" Kanan said "what" Naoka said "he lost his voice but how" he got up and I said "hold on, you can't just get up" once he was standing up he sign something and Sayuri said "he's fine, he want to get out of here" before I could say something the doctor walk in and said "is something wrong I'm not........ when did you wake up" Ryuji said "he woke up a few minutes ago but he lost his voice" the doctor said "ah understandable, he took in way to much smoke when he went into that fire so losing his voice isn't all that bad" I said "how so" he said "he's lucky to still be alive" I look over at Taylor then he pointed to the door then the doctor said "you can't leave" he gave him a thumb up and left through the door then Chika said "just woke up and already heading out" You said "never change" I laugh and said "come on before we lose him" we left and begin to follow him somewhere.