Redeeming Myself As A Brother

Later that night we took the train back home but we didn't get back till noon cause Ryota forgot to tell anyone we was coming back so we had to wait a little longer for the bus to come around, after we boarded the bus we went to the school but when we got there I saw Mr. Yashiro standing by the gates so I said "hey was up" he turn to us and said "hey about time you show up, I was about to go drag you here" Kagami said "did something happen" he shake his head no and said "get to the gym they're waiting for you" Daiki said "alright sir" we walk to the gym and when we got into the gym the place was dark and I heard Kise said "hey Taylor why is the gym dark" I said "how am I suppose to know" Kagami said "can we get the light to come....." before he could finish that the light came on and we saw everybody in school standing around and they all said "congratulation on winning" Ryota said "wait what going on" Mari said "we thought we should throw you guys a little surprise party for winning" I said "so that's why I couldn't get a hold of Dia" Dia said "yup sorry about not answering" I walk over to Dia and said "well do I get something for returning" she smile and said "did you bring me something back" I sigh and said "yea it's in my bag but I was hoping for......" she gave me a kiss then said "there you go something sweet" Kagami said "well enough stand around let get this party started" everyone agree and the party started so I went around talking to everyone. After awhile I was with Ayana, Dia, Ms. Kazami, and Sayuri so I said "hey I don't see Riley or Keaton anywhere" Sayuri look down at her cup and said "oh um Keaton came back early and told my sister that's he's leaving town to follow his own path and my sister went with him" Dia said "what happen with Keaton in Tokyo" I said "well he screw up and gave the enemy team our formation to save himself then he didn't want to play anymore so I told him if he doesn't play I don't want to see him again" Ms. Kazami said "should we....." I shake my head no and said "let them go, they made their choice and I won't interfere with them anymore" Ayana said "hey big bro can we......" before she could finish Kagami and Daiki wrap their arms around me and said "come on Taylor your the star of this party" they drag me away and I said "wait what are you doing" as they was dragging me away I saw a sad look on Ayana face but I couldn't do anything since their grip is pretty strong. After hanging out with them I finally escape and slip into the clubroom where I saw Aqours sitting down so I said "hey was up" Chika said "what are you doing in here" I said "getting away from them" Riko nod and said "understandable" I said "hey do you know where Ayana is" Ryuji said "she went off on her own and Sayuri is looking for her now" I nod and said "alright I'm going to look for her then" before I could leave Dia said "hey Taylor after you find her I want to ask you something" I nod but before I could say something I look out the window and saw Ayana standing on the rooftop's edge so I ran from the room and up to the roof, when I got there I saw her fall forward but I caught her hand and when I was trying to pull myself back up with her I was feeling weak for some reason so I said "just hold on Ayana I'll save you" I close my eyes and said "please god give me one more ounce of strength, I won't run away from my problem anymore, please I'll be a better person starting tomorrow" I heard Ayana grip the edge of the roof so I snap out of it and help her get on the roof but when I did I fell off the roof and as I was falling I thought I heard Dia calling out but as I was falling I could see my life flash before my eyes all the good time and bad time I have with Aqours and for a second I could see my sister smiling at me but only for a second because I hit the pool and as I laying there floating the water feel so cold but warm at the same time as I lose consciousness in the water.