Striking up a deal with the director

The next day after school I was in the director's office cleaning up the mess that someone made when I heard the door open and saw a third year student with blonde hair standing there so I said "he's not here yet" the girl said "your right I'm here now" she walk inside the room follow by Chika, You, and Riko who decide to join club last night and I said "what are you doing here" Chika said "well um Ms. Director...." the blonde girl got up in Chika face and said "no just call me Mari" I said "wait if your the director why are you wearing a uniform" she look down at her scarf and said "what am I wearing it wrong" Riko said "wait I don't understand" Mari said "what is it not obvious" I heard Dia said "no cause you're speaking nonsense" I saw her standing by the desk and You said "hey when did she get here" Mari hug Dia and said "oh it's so good to see you again Dia how you been" I notice Mari slip her hands somewhere and said "I guess something never change" Dia back up toward me and said "quit touching me pervert" Mari turn around and said "it's joke" I said "I'm so lost right now" Riko nod and said "I am too" I heard Dia said "geez when you left the first year I thought you'll never return, what on earth make you want to return after all these years" Mari open up the curtains and said "shiny" I cough trying to keep myself from laughing and Dia grab Mari then said "I see your rude as ever" Mari smile and said "sorry it's joke" Dia sigh and said "whatever their no way a third year can be our director" she held up a piece of paper and said "funny cause that part is not joke" before I could get a look at the paper she lay it on the desk and said "so I heard a rumor that Uranohoshi have started up a school idol club" Dia said "you came back for that" she nod and said "and I knew since you was going to get in there way I though I should come back and support you" Chika smile and said "really" she nod and show the girls a picture of the dome then said with a smile "I've already got your first stage set up" when they look at it You said "what really" Chika said "is this dream" Mari pull the picture away and said "or a joke" their mood drop and Chika said "if anybody need me I'll be slowly dying over there in the corner" Mari headed for the door and said "come on bella let go" they follow Mari out the door and I heard Dia said "aren't you going to follow" I turn my head and said "I'm not done in here yet" she nod and said "ah well good luck with that, if you need anything you know where to find me" I wave and said "alright later" after she left I went back to cleaning. After I got done the door open and I saw a girl with blue hair up in a ponytail walk into the room so I said "sorry but if you're looking for Mari she just left" she look at me and said "oh thank you um...." I said "Taylor Izumi" she said "nice to meet you I'm Kanan Matsuura" she look around the room and said "well I guess I'll come back later" I said "yea alright I'll let her know you stop by" she said "ok thank you Taylor" she left and before I could leave Mari came into the room and said "ah Taylor just the guy I want to see" I said "what do you want" she sat down at her desk and said "so you're also in the club with Chika-Chi" I nod and said "yea I am" she said "well what you say about striking up a deal with me" I shrug my shoulder and said "sure but I don't want anything from you" she said "alright then, I want you to make sure their school idol club don't get disbanded" I said "wait what do you mean" she look out the window and said "I was in their shoes when I was first year" I said "wait you was a school idol before" she said "yea with my friends but we disbanded after going to Tokyo and I left this town behind" I look down at my hands and said "alright I'll make sure they don't disband but can I ask you something" she look at me and said "sure what is it" I look into her eyes and said "why did you come back to this town" she said "cause I love this town Taylor, don't you" I turn around and said "no I hate this town, it only bring back bad memory" I left the room and went to find Chika, You, and Riko.