Playing Basketball In Tokyo, Part 3

The next we went back to Otonokizaka for our game but Keaton decides to return home since he feel responsible for giving up our formation to Jabberwock, when we got there we got change in the locker room and while getting change I heard one of my teammate said "what the point in playing we're just going to lose" another guy said "don't be stupid, so what if they our formation we'll come up with another" someone else said "it's hopeless we can't come up with a new plan right now" I stand up and said "alright I'm going to say this once, if you don't want to play then leave cause I won't have you bring down the morale" we stand there and I started seeing players leaving, the only player that was left was just enough to play so I said "thank you" the player with brown hair said "well since we're going to be the only one playing I want to introduce myself" he clear his throat and said "I'm Ryota" another player said "well alright then, you can call me Daiki" I heard the guy behind me said "I got this guys, you can call me Kagami and these two are Mitobe and Kise" I smile and said "I'm Taylor nice to meet you guys" Kise said "so who's going to be the team captain" Kagami said "hey Taylor since this was your idea to keep playing then lead us to victory"  I back up and said "what me, but I don't know how to lead" Daiki said "you better learn cause your doing it" I sigh and said "alright fine then let go get our self a win" the guys nod and we walk onto the court. When we got on the court we saw Gold with his team in front of us then he smile and said "where the rest of your team" I said "this is my team, we have just enough to play and win" he laugh and said "you really think you can win, oh man this is going to be great to destroy live" I look around and saw some camera so I said "crap I forgot this game is being broadcast" Gold said "what wrong you scare" Kise said "you wish he was" Ryota smile and said "he now got a reason to win this game" I said "if I want stay in a relationship with her, I better not hold anything back"  Gold wave his hand and said "hey can we start or what cause this......." I said "team is going down" we got in position for the game to start. When the ball went up I jump at the same time as Gold but before I could reach it he push on my chest knocking me down and passing the ball to his teammate allowing him to score so I stand up and said "what a cheep move" I look over at the referee but he had his head turn so I said "alright I see how this game is going to be play, hey Kagami your on defense don't let a single person score" he nod and said "got it leave it to me" Ryota pass the ball in to Mitobe and we ran down the court but before he could pass it I saw another player with sliver hair about to steal the ball but before he could Mitobe threw the ball behind his back toward Kise allowing him to make the shot then Kise said "don't worry Taylor we're make sure Dia don't break up with you" I cough and said "shut up we're live right now" Daiki threw his arm around me and said toward the camera "don't worry Dia, your prince is fighting for you" I push him away and said "I hate you guys" they laugh and I heard Gold said "hey loser we're still playing here" we continue the game. When we got to half time we was down by a few points and I heard Kise said "well could be worst" Daiki said "since we can't swap anyone out, we're holding on pretty good and Taylor haven't use his ability yet so we got that trump card" Kagami said "no we don't remember Keaton already told Jabberwock everything about us so I'm pretty sure they have a plan to counter his ability" I said "true, I wasn't even going to use it this game cause I been working on something else I've been keeping a secret from everyone" Mitobe said "really what is it" I look forward and said "don't worry I've save enough energy to finish off this game in that form" Kise said "wait are you talking about....." we heard the buzzer so I said "let finish this game off in style" we walk out on the court and the game started up again. When Kise pass me the ball Gold got in front of me and said "go ahead Taylor we know everything about you" I close my eyes and when I open them I was focus on the game so I pass Gold without him putting up a struggle or anyone for that matter allowing me to make the shot without trouble, I ran back and heard Kagami said "whoa Taylor what was that" I didn't respond and Ryota said "I think Taylor is in the zone" Kise said "wait but how did he....." I saw Gold about to pass the ball to his teammate when I ran over there to steal it and making another score for my team shocking everyone. After awhile of playing like this I snap out of it and saw the score was 70-71 with thirty  seconds left on the clock then I heard Daiki said "hey Taylor you with us now" I said "yea" Kagami said "that was great Taylor where did you learn that" I said "being a school idol have it's perks" Mitobe said "hey you three we're not finish yet we need one more shot to win" I nod and said "alright and I think I know how to finish this game off" Ryota said "with your shot right, alright let get Taylor the ball and set him up" they nod and when Kagami got the ball he pass it to me and said "alright Taylor now make a name for our school" I heard Gold said "defend the basket now" I took to half court and said "thank you for giving me my opening" he turn his head and said "wait what" I took the shot from half court and when it went we heard the buzzer then I heard Kise said "now this game is one to remember" I look up and saw score was 73-71 so I said "if it wasn't for you guys then I'm pretty sure....." Kagami put his arm around me and said "nope don't say it, the star of this game is you" Daiki said "hey guys I think we should give the Jabberwock something for playing this great game with us" we look over there and Gold look back then said "what the hell are you punks looking at" I walk over there and said "good game Gold" he sigh and said "yea whatever, good game Taylor" after he walk off we accepted our trophic for winning and went to get something to eat before going home.