The delinquent vs. The Vice student council president

When the last bell ring we walk out to the field to have our self a showdown since Riley force us into it, When we got out there Riley handed two pistols and I said "wait are these real" she said "no stupid their just airsoft pistol" I aim at the ground and when I shot it I jump back cause it was a paintball gun so I said "are you trying to make sure this hurt" she handed me some ammo and said "make sure you make this a showdown to remember" she ran off before I could say anything and I heard a shot fire, when I look over at Ren he said "my aim must be a little off" I said "cheap shot there buddy, alright let play" I went left and he went right while shooting and while running I notice that his aim suck so I smile and said "she did say to make this one to remember" I stop and ran toward him while dodging his shots, when I got right on him he said "got you" he drop his pistols and pulled out a shotgun so I back up almost getting hit then said "okay cause that fair" I heard Riley said "oh sorry Taylor I forgot to tell you, you can use anything you can find as a weapon have fun" I look over and saw her with a camera so I said "your recording this" I heard Ren said "hey pay attention" I turn back to him and he was about to shoot me when I saw a dodge ball fly in front of my face and before I could react he shot the ball, sending it right at my face hitting me then I heard Kanan said "oh sorry Taylor" I back up and said "everything is against me" I notice track mat off to the side so I ran over there and used it for cover. While I was hiding there I heard Ren said "come on Taylor, just accept your lose" I took a deep breath and said "they call me a monster for a reason, do you want to see" I heard him said "yea let see this monster" I took off my jacket and said "alright let finish this" I threw my jacket to the my right and when I heard a shot I jump to the left and took three shot while at the same time he took a shot at me but before he could hit me I jump backward and took another shot at the camera that Riley was using. While I was on the ground I heard Riley said "you shot my camera" I heard Ren said "nice moves Taylor it look like I lost" I didn't move and I  heard Dia said "hey Taylor you okay" I stand up and said "that was draw, you hit me when I jump backward" I look down and saw red paint on my undershirt and Ren said "then what are we going to do about the festival now" I threw my gun to the side and said while walking over to the group "well I decide I'm okay with that maid café after all" Mari said "wait what change your mind" I look at Riley and said "when Riley gave Ren a shotgun and me two pistols, she must really want to wait that uniform" she raise her head up and said "wait I was joking about that" Ren said "I don't think you was and Taylor gave up his chance of seeing Dia in that play for this" I put my arm around Dia and said "it's not that bad I still have my princess" she blush and said "I think there to many people here" I smile and Kanan said "alright so maid café it is" we nod and after a talk me, Dia, Mari, and Kanan went to the clubroom. When we got there Chika said "where was you" Dia said "oh we was deciding what to do for the festival" Ruby said "so what did you decide" I said "a maid café" Hanamaru said "we're doing play" Riko said "we're doing a cosplay café" I look around and said "wait a minute where Ryuji" Chika said "oh he step into the gym for some reason" I walk over to the window into the gym and saw him trying to get himself a date with the basketball team, I heard You said "what is he doing" I said "trying to get himself a boyfriend" You said "I just notice this but where your jacket Taylor" I lock down and said "oh I forgot it in the classroom" Dia said "so Taylor you want to get out of here so we can change" I turn my head and said "but princess I thought we have nothing to hide anymore" Mari and Kanan said "oh you don't" Dia blush and said "just get out of here now" she push me into the gym and said "quit making rumor" she shut the door and the curtain which cause me to laugh, I heard Ryuji said "hey Taylor what are you doing" I walk over there and said "nothing, what are you doing" he look over to Keaton and said "hey Taylor you might want to see this" he handed me the school paper so I said "what is this" he said "open it up" I open the paper and saw a picture of me as a kid picking on a girl from my past so I look up and said "who posted the picture" Ryuji said "we don't know but you might want to ask the newspaper club" I drop the paper and started walking away, as I was walking away Keaton said "where are you going" I said "I'm going to get to the bottom of this" I went to the clubroom that Ryuji mention.