My Father, Basketball Part 1

After school I decide to head over to the clubroom when I heard someone said "hey Taylor hold on" I turn around to see Chika, You, and Riko standing in the hallway so I said "you need me" You said "we heard about your father and....." I said "don't worry about him, he's does this every time" Riko said "shouldn't you go see him" I turn away and said "nope" Chika said "why not" I said "I don't want to see" she grab my wrist and said "you go see him Taylor and talk it out" I said "sorry but not happen" she said "then if you don't go, I'll let Dia and the rest know so you can talk it out with them" I said "your so evil, fine I'll go but I doing this alone got it" they nod and Riko said "oh Taylor I forgot to tell you" Chika let go of my wrist and You said "Mari convince her father to not close down the school but we got to hundred student to enroll here by the end of the year" I nod and said "that great to hear, well could you let them know where I'm going" they nod and Chika said "alright we're be here if you need us" I said "alright well I'm going later" after I left school I went to the police station to see my father. When I got there I was sit in the visitor room looking at my father through the glass and I said "what do you want from me" he didn't say anything and when I look up he was smiling so I stand up and said "what the hell is wrong with you, because of you my life is turning out to be worst day after day" he said "sorry son" I kick the chair back and said "I'm leaving" I storm out of the place and while I was walking down the street I punch the wall hard and I heard someone said "Taylor are you okay" I turn to my right to see Chika, You, and Riko so I said "what are you doing here" Riko said "well we was heading over Chika's to come up with a song for the open house" I move my hand from the wall and You said "Taylor your hand" she ran over to me and when she grab my hand she saw my hand was bleeding so I said "it's doesn't hurt" when I try to pull my hand away she slap my arm and said "come with us and I'll bandage your hand" I look away and said "I told you it don't hurt" Riko walk over to me and slap me across the face then said "quit trying to be tough" I look at them and said "fine let go then" they nod and I follow them back to Chika's place. When we got there we was Chika's room and after You bandage my hand I said "what are you doing here" Chika said "oh we separated into groups to work on a song, we're working on the song for the open house" I nod and said "ah I see well do you need any help" Riko said "we would love some help but shouldn't you practice for your game tomorrow" I look down at my left hand and said "hmm I guess I should learn to make shots using my right" You said "I thought I saw you make shots with your right all the time" I said "I use my right to aim and the left to shoot but don't tell anyone it's my little secret" they nod and I stand up but before I could say something my phone went off and when I answer it I heard a woman voice said "hello is this Taylor Izumi" I said "yea that's my name, do I know you" she said "I'm the woman that your father left after your mother died" I wanted to hang up on this woman but I took a deep breath and said "alright so what do you want from me" she said "well we have this kid and I drop her off at your father's place but he's not home so I guess she's your problem now" I said "wait what" she said "I've already drop her off and she's waiting at home for you so how about you go get her" she hung up and I said "well that great" Chika look up from her notebook and said "did something happen Taylor" I said "nothing but I'm heading home to see someone" Riko said "oh alright, we're be around if you need us" I nod and left Chika's place then went home. When I got back to my father's place I saw a little girl with long brown hair standing by the front door so I said "um are you waiting for someone" the girl only pointed at me and I said "you must be the girl that woman was telling me about, um anyway what's your name" she said in a soft tone "Ayana" I smile and said "I'm Taylor Izumi and I guess I'm going to be taking care of you" she smile and said "thank you brother" I need place to stay, I couldn't stay at Dia's anymore if I have my sister with me and I can't stay at my father's place which left me with renting a cheap apartment and moving in, good thing I saved up my money from working at the inn. I look over at Ayana and said "alright well I need to go grab my stuff from somewhere and I'll find us a place to stay is that alright" she nod and said "alright" we went to Dia's house which I was hoping she's not home so I don't have to explain this right now, when we got there I was luck cause no one was home so I pack my stuff up and after sending a message to Dia that I'm going to rent apartment we left to find a place to stay.