Two Girls Feeling, Part 1

The next day after school we was in front of the club room and after Chika put up the club nameplate Riko said "we finally did it" You said "don't you think Mari was maybe a little to excises for us" I said "I wouldn't worry about that now, hey Chika you got the club room keys" she nod and said "yup I can't wait to see our clubroom" she open the door and we saw the clubroom all messy and dusty so I said "well she did say we have to clean it up first" Riko said "who knew this room would be this dirty" Chika sigh and said "we deserve so much better then this" I took off my jacket while Riko and You rolled up their sleeve then You said "well be better get started" Chika walk over to the white board and said "hey there writing on this thing" Riko said "it look like song lyrics" You said "I wonder who wrote them" I said "I think we got a bigger problem then that" they turn around and look around the room then Chika said "oh that right let get started" before I could start cleaning I thought I saw a girl with red hair peeking through the window but before I could say something she took off running so I went back to cleaning. While cleaning I heard You said "hey Taylor we're going to take these books to the library do you want to come with" I shake my head no and said "I'm fine go ahead, I'll finish up here" Riko said "alright we're be back soon" I wave my hand and said "later ladies" after they left I heard a peck on the window and when I look up I saw Keaton another friend that's on the basketball team looking at me through the window so I said "go away" he said "Taylor do you have time for a quick game" I turn back to the room and said "sorry I'm cleaning here" he open the door and said "let me help you buddy" I sling my arm backward and said "no way I'm not going to play basketball" he duck under my arm and said "come on Taylor just one little game" I heard some footsteps coming from outside so I push him back into the gym and said "just go back to practicing" before he could say anything I saw some girls walk by the window to the outside so I sigh and said "that was a close one, well back to cleaning. After awhile of cleaning the girls came back from the library and we finish cleaning up then go home for the day, the next day after school I was walking to the club room when I saw two girls one with long brown hair and another with short red hair up in pigtails standing by the club room and when I walk over there I said "hey there you waiting for someone" the girl with brown hair said "um do you know where Chika and them are" I look into the room and didn't see them so I said "they should be here in second if you want to go and wait" the girl with red hair was hiding behind the other one and before I could say something I heard Riko said "hey Taylor who are you talking to over there" I turn around and saw the girls walking toward me so I said "oh there someone here to see you" I move out of the way and Chika ran over toward them then said "oh my gosh are you here to join" the brown hair girl said "well only for a trial period" Chika turn her head and said "what's that" Riko said "it's like this, they want to try out the club and if they like it they will join but if they don't they will be free to go" Chika nod and ran inside the room so we follow her inside and when You look over her shoulder she sigh and said "Chika we really got to work on those listening skill of your" I look at table and saw she wrote "Hanamaru and Ruby our newest member" I nod and said "well then I don't think I have the pleasure of knowing your name, I'm Taylor Izumi" the brown hair girl said "I'm Hanamaru Kunikida nice to meet you" the red hair girl said "I'm Ruby Kurosawa" I smile and said "nice to meet you two" You said "you're smiling again" I turn my head and said "no I'm not" they laugh and Chika said "well let get change and find somewhere to practice" I walk out of the room and said "I'll be out here if you need me" when I was outside they shut the blind into the room and got change while I wait for the outside.