Living With My Teacher

After I storm out of the house I decide to walk around to try to find a place to stay but I wasn't having any luck but before I could give up I heard someone said "Taylor what are you doing out here" I look over and saw Ms. Kazami standing there so I said "trying to find a place to live" she said "what about home" I said "my father came back with another woman and I left cause I'm so tired of living like that" she said "oh I'm sorry to hear that, well I got a extra room if you want to use it" I said "wouldn't it be kind of strange for a student to live with their teacher" she smile and said "it should be fine, it's not like I'm trying to sleep with you or trying to make you my husband" I sigh and said "I don't have anything to say to that" she said "alright come on I'll show the way" I said "wait I haven't said....." she put her finger up and said "you don't have to, now come on before someone question us" I said "you're a scary woman you know" she smile and said "I'll let that one go but next time you can start calling me Ms. Kazami since I'm letting you live with me" I said "alright sorry Ms. Kazami" she nod and I follow her to her house where I'm going to living till I can find a place of my own. When we got there she show me to an extra bedroom but before I got to the room I saw another room fill with baby stuff so I said "hey Ms. Kazami what room is this" she turn around and shut the door then said "sorry I was holding stuff for a friend, no need to go in there" I nod and said "alright sure sorry" she smile and said "it's fine, alright your room will be right here" she open a door next to the room she just close and I saw an empty room with a desk and a bed in it so I walk inside the room and said "thank you for letting me stay here" she smile and said "no problem now you might want to get some sleep it's getting late" I said "alright I will" she left and I sat down on the bed then went to asleep. The next morning I woke up to Ms. Kazami saying "hello sleepy head are you going to sleep in" I roll over and said "five more minutes" she said "alright I'll go ahead and tell everyone that's a certain blue hair student is living with their teacher" I jump up and said "alright fine I'm up" she smile and said "good now let go you're going to be late for school" I sigh and said "I'm going to regret living here am I" she shut the door to the room and said "just get change and get to school, I'm going on ahead" I smile and said "alright later" after I got change I was going to leave when I saw some breakfast on the table with a note on top of it and when I read it, the note said "I know I'm not a chef but I made you something to eat before you head out" I smile and said "thanks Kazami" after I ate breakfast I ran to school cause I was so late. When I made to school I saw the Aqours just arrive so I smile and said "running late are we" Chika said "well we have get Yoshiko back" I look over at Yoshiko and said "so you decide to join" she put her finger over her eye and said "this fallen angel have decide to join you mortals" I laugh and said "well alright then" You said "hey Taylor where did you go yesterday" I said "oh I went home, sorry did you want me to wait" Riko said "you've been skipping out on practice lately" I look the other way and said "what I haven't" I heard Ruby said "well maybe you can spend more time with us" I blush and said "oh look at the time the bell going ring, I'll talk to you later after school" I ran away and went to class for the day.