Playing Basketball In Tokyo, Part 2

Later that night we've check into the hotel and after I got off the phone with Dia and Ayana I heard Keaton say "dude I can't wait for our game, we're going to crush them" I yawn and said "don't get to work up and get some rest" I roll over and he said "come on Taylor let have some fun before we play" I said "nope I'm getting some rest before the game, if you want to do something I heard that coach is down at the bar go hang out with him" I heard him get up and said "alright I will" I said "don't do anything...." I pass out after that. The next day we went to the Otonokizaka to use their court for our game but when we got there I didn't see coach or Keaton anywhere so I said "hey have anyone seen our coach or team captain" one guy said "no I thought Keaton was bunking in your room" I said "he is but he never came back after going to the bar with coach" another guy said "you think they're still there" before I could answer I heard someone said "so this is the famous monster who defeated the triple threat by himself" I turn around to see the team we're going to be facing tomorrow Jabberwock, I look at the front guy and said "yea that me and you are" he got in my face and said "the guy who is going to slay the monster" I was about to say something when he stomp on my foot and said "watch yourself if you know better" I heard one of my teammate said "what a nice welcome" the guy behind the guy who stomp on my foot said "hey I have a good idea, how about you guys drop out and we won't destroy you tomorrow" I knock the guy back and said "get the hell off my foot and we're not scare of you guys" the guy smile and said "I like you what your name" I said "the name is Taylor Izumi and don't you forget it" he said "alright and you can call me Gold" we stare each other down when I heard Keaton said "hey guys sorry for the wait" I turn around to see Keaton walking toward us but stop when he saw Gold then said "oh I forgot something" he was about to take off running but I grab his shirt and said "not happen where was you" I heard Gold and his team walk away then Keaton said "I'm so sorry for what I did" I said "what did you do" he said "those guys blackmail into spilling our formation and plan" I took a deep breath and said "I'm going to hit you" one of my teammate said "why would you do that" he said "their might be a picture of me and coach drinking some stuff and if that get out our career is over" I punch him and said "your so stupid" he fell to the ground and I heard another basketball started so we grab Keaton then went back to the hotel to figure out how we're going to beat the Jabberwock now since they know our formation and plans. While we talking I said "where coach anyway" Keaton said "well he might of went back home" our teammate said "wait he left us" he nod and said "yea they threaten him to return home and also I'm not playing in the game tomorrow" another teammate said "hey Taylor can I have the next hit" I shake my head and said "I would allow you but we don't have time to take turn hitting an fool, what are we going to do about the game since we're out our coach and team captain" Keaton bow and said "I'm so sorry" my phone went off and when I answer it I heard Aqours, Ayana, and Ryuji said "good luck tomorrow Taylor we're rooting for you" I said "thanks but due to a certain someone we've might be in for a  one-sided game" You said "why what happen" I look over at Keaton and said "well they figure out our formation and plans to beat them so we might be screw" Ryuji laugh and said "is that really going to stop you" I said "wait what" Kanan said "something as small as that can stop you hmm maybe Dia have bad taste in guys" I said "are you trying to pick a fight with me" Dia said "hey Taylor if you lose then I'm breaking up with you" I stand up and said "what are you serious" everyone was looking at me so I said "I'll be over there" I walk off and I heard Riko said "you play basketball with a broken hand before" Chika said "when you join the club with just me, You, and Riko you was different then you are right now" You said "yea so if you can't win then we're not talking to you" I sigh and said "alright fine I can......." Hanamaru said "no Taylor there is not trying zuru" Ruby said "you better try" I was about to say something when I heard Yoshiko and Mari said "you better give it your all out there or else" I laugh and said "alright fine you win, I'm going to win this game no matter what" they said "good luck Taylor" I heard Ayana said "hey big bro" I said "yes Ayana" she said "oh never mind it nothing" I said "alright then well I'm going to hang up and head to bed for my game tomorrow" Dia said "alright goodnight Taylor, love you" I smile and said "love you too" she hang up real quick and I heard Keaton said "hey Taylor why didn't you tell them the truth" I sigh and said "cause if I told them then I'm pretty sure Riley would hear about it and would probably kill you for betraying the team" he nod and said "thank you....." I said "but if you're not going to play tomorrow then I better not see you around anymore" he didn't say anything so I wave to the team and said "alright let get some sleep for our game tomorrow" they nod and we went up to our room to rest for tomorrow.