The Bonds I've Created

p.o.v. Taylor Izumi

While we was running we lost Yasuo somewhere but when we made it to the school we saw it up in flames which cause us to stop and watch as our hard work goes up in flames but before I could say anything we saw Hound on the ground then he said "that little punk, I hope he'll get what coming to him" Tsuki said "hey where Yasuo" he turn to look at us then said "that crazy guy ran into the building after something" before she could take off I grab her and said "you're not going in there" she said "but if we don't do anything then he could die" I said "that why you're going to stay here and help everyone else get away from the building" Dia said "what are you going to do" I said "I'll drag him out, don't worry about me" she said "alright go then, I know I can't stop you" Ryuji said "you better be back, I don't want to drag both of you out of the fire" I let Tsuki go and said "help everyone else first, oh and Hound I'll be back to deal with you later" before he could say something I ran into the building after Yasuo. When I got into the building it was hot I could feel myself being cook alive which this smoke I couldn't really see to far into this building but I push on using my strength to save Yasuo, while going through the building I said "Yasuo, where are you" I heard him said "I'm..... here" I open the door to the classroom to see him being blocked by the fire so I said "are you stupid, why would you run into this building" he cough and said "I have to save the gift I work so hard to give to Tsuki" I said "you can't give it to her if you're dead" he said "I can't but you can give it to her" he was about to throw it when we heard loud sound which cause the building to shake and when I look over at him I saw the boards above him about to fall so I said "I've got a plan, you can give it to her" before he could say something I ran through the fire and knock him out the window causing him to fall from the building but before I could jump out the window the ceiling came crashing down on top of me, I lay there which the boards crushing me, the fire closing in, and the smoke making it hard to breath. I cough and said "damn, not the way I want to go" it hurts laying here alone, I tried to move the boards but more fell on top of me and this time I could feel my bones break and my arm burning but right before I could pass out I heard a familiar voice said "Taylor are you here, please say something" which my last ounce strength I yelled "I'm not dead yet" then I passed out.

p.o.v. Riley Johnson

I was just finishing up telling my mother and sister where I was with Keaton standing next to me and my mother said "I'm sorry, it's my fault you two ran away" Keaton said "no it's my fault, I drag Riley into my mess, I just couldn't face everyone after what I did" she said "I guess I have Taylor to thanks for bring you two back to me" I said "yea he convince us to come back and he'll help us start a life here with our child" Sayuri smile and said "I told you he's a great person" I laugh and said "yes you did" mother said "so what will you two do, do you need a place to stay" Keaton said "I want to talk with Taylor first before anything" she said "alright but remember you're holding my grandchild with you so don't do anything to harm that child or my daughter" I blush and said "mom please just stop" we laugh then Sayuri said "smoke" she pointed behind me and when I turn around Keaton said "hey we should check it out" mother said "why that" he said "I got a bad feeling about that" I said "then let go" we took off running toward the smoke. When we got there we saw a school building on fire but before I could say anything I saw Yasuo getting pushed out a window and onto the ground in front of the building then Keaton said "wait Taylor" I follow his glaze to the window he got push out of to see Taylor standing there before getting knocked down then I heard Dia yell "Taylor" but before we could run over there I saw a familiar looking guy run into the building so we ran over to Aqours who was standing by helping people, when we got to them Chika said "what are you doing here" Sayuri said "where Taylor" Dia said "he's inside" I heard someone said "yea and hopefully he's dead too" I turn to see a guy standing there smiling then Keaton said "what was that punk" the guy said "oh Keaton, it look like you get to see your best friend die" I was about to hit him when we heard someone said "I hate students like you" before I could turn I saw Mr. Yashiro walk pass me then hit the guy knocking him down and he said "if I know him, he won't give up till he can fulfill everyone dreams" just then we heard Taylor yell "I'm not dead yet" I smile and said "see even when he's down, he'll keep on fighting" I look up at the building and Dia said "yea, he'll come back to us" we stand there waiting when we saw someone walking out of the building with someone on their back.