Don't Be So Formal With Me, Part 3

The next day I inform You about being a chaperone for Ayana's school trip then headed over to the aquarium, when we got there we join us with her class then I heard someone said "ah Mr. Izumi nice to meet you again, I sure hope your not going to throw anything again" I turn to see  Ms. Todo standing in front of the class so I shake my head and said "nope I would never" she smile and said "great now let go and get our tickets" we follow her to the booth and while following her I saw Dia, Kanan, Mari, and Ryuji off to the side so I said "what are they doing here" I shrug my shoulder and follow the group around. While we walking around inside I started seeing Aqours working here and when the class took a break to watch an performance I broke off from the group to see Dia walking around with her head down so I said "hey Dia is something wrong" she jump and said "Taylor what are you doing here" I said "chaperoning Ayana's class" she nod and said "hey Taylor how can I be closer to someone" I pull her toward me and said "well you're already close to me" she blush and said "not what I'm talking about" I let go and said "is this about being closer to the first and second years" she nod and I said "well just start by being yourself and if that doesn't work how about you ask them yourself" I saw the class getting up so I said "oh sorry I've got to go, I'll talk to you later" she smile and said "later Taylor" I wave and caught up with the class, around lunch time we took a break and when I sat down at a table I saw Ayana eating alone so I said "hey Ms. Todo" she look over and said "yes" I said "does Ayana have any friends" she said "she have friend but she prefer to eat alone for some reason" I stand up and said "alright" I walk over to her and said "hey is this seat taken" Ayana shake her head no and when I took a seat I said "what are you doing eating by yourself" she said "I don't know" I said "don't you want to make friends" she said "I do have friends" I said "who's that" she said "well it's your friends big bro"  I sigh and said "that's alright but don't you want to make friends your own age" she didn't say anything and before I could say something I heard Ms. Todo round the students up so I said "come on let go" she got up and ran over to her class so I follow right behind them. While walking around I saw Dia by herself looking a little sad so I excuse myself from the group and ran over there, when I got to her I said "hey princess why are you looking sad" she sigh and said "I try everything and I don't know what else to try" I said "then quit trying to change who you are, I know this doesn't mean much coming from me but I love you just the way you are" she turn around and with a smile she said "thank you that's mean a lot  coming from you" I was about to say something when I heard a commotion coming toward the class so we ran over there to see that the kids are running around and I heard Dia said "hey Taylor I have an idea to calm them down" I said "alright I'm all ears" she took off running for the stage and when we got there she said "can you get them to come over" I nod and said "alright I can do that" she said "okay whenever your ready" I took a deep breath and  whistle to get everyone attention, when everybody look over at us Dia said "hello everybody, please come to the stadium" I notice the children was lining up in front of us then Dia said "listen here children if you scream and run you could scare the animal or hurt yourself is that fun buu buu that's not fun at all" Dia grab my hands and said "now please be on your best behavior okay" when the children agree we did a little dance for them. After awhile it got late so me and Ayana stay behind as her class leave to go back home and while I was watch them leave I look over to see Dia looking sad again but before I could I say something she said "it's no use I can't change who I am" I heard Chika said "what's wrong with that I like you how you are now, sure it easy to goof off with Kanan and Mari but with you Dia I know you'll keep us on track" I walk over there with Ayana and Dia said "I don't even care anymore, it's doesn't bother me anymore" she was scratching the area under her beauty mark which cause me to smile and said "whatever you say...." everyone else said "girlfriend" Dia smile and I could tell that our bond is strengthen.