Don't Be So Formal With Me, Part 2

The next after school we went to Numazu for practice and when we took a small break Chika, You, and Riko step outside follow by Dia then Mari, Kanan, and Ryuji follow after them leaving me, Ayana, Ruby, Hanamaru, and Yoshiko in the studio, while waiting around in the room I heard Ruby said "hey Ayana what are you drawing" I look over at them to see Ruby sitting next Ayana and she said "just a picture" Hanamaru said "oh can I see" she sat next Ayana but before she could show them the picture I'm pretty sure we heard someone stomping their foot so I said "hmm must but Dia" Ruby said "how do you know that" I smile and said "I learn a few things about her from dating her" Yoshiko said "like what" I blush and said "oh uh....." I heard the door to the studio open and saw everyone walking in so I said "hey look someone else to talk too, let talk them and not me" Chika said "did we miss something" I said "no nothing, so was up" Dia said "I've came up with a pretty good idea to make some extra money" Ruby said "really how" she smile and said " we could sell some of our stuff we don't use anymore at the flea market" I said "great idea" she nod and said "thank you" after we talk for a minute we headed home to grab some of our stuff and met up at the flea market where we sat up a stall then begin to sell our stuff. While getting everything ready I look around and didn't see Ayana anywhere so I said "hey did anyone see where Ayana run off to" Riko said "um I think she said she wanted to walk around for a bit" I said "alright, hey I'm stepping......" we heard Chika said "alright I'm here" we turn to see Chika wearing a mikan outfit and You said "what are you wearing" she said "my sister said she didn't need the outfit anymore so she gave it to us to use" Ryuji smile and said "our very own mascot" we heard someone said "hey how much for the penguin" Chika look down to see a little girl holding a stuffed penguin and she said "oh I haven't thought of a price for that" the girl held out a five yen coin and said "would this do" she smile and said "oh uh sure" she handed her the coin and ran off then You said "nice we made our first sale" Ruby said "thanks a lot" Dia said "what are you celebrating for that was horrible" Chika said "but Dia...." we heard another girl said "would you take a thousand yen for this" Dia turn and said "I got this one" she walk over there and said "sorry but I'm going to have to buu buu a low price" the girl said "why that" Dia turn around and said "we have to very careful clean these and at our current price we're pretty much giving them away to you" she was pointed at the girl which I could feel that she wanted to run so I wrap my arms around Dia and said "oh please excuse my girlfriend here she's very unwell" Dia was about to say something when I kiss her and said "did you say thousand, how about nine hundred yen" the girl nod and said "thank you" she handed me the money and Dia said "okay I see I went a little overboard" I smile and said "just a little" Kanan said "geez you two, could you not do this in front of everyone" I laugh and said "sorry about...." I heard a guy said "hey punk is this your little sister" I turn toward the guy and saw him holding Ayana by the arm so I said "what are you doing let her go" he said "I will till you pay what she broke" Ayana said "but I didn't touch it" he said "shut up the grown up are talking you little brat" I walk out from the stall and said "let her go and I'll pay for whatever she broke" he said "how about you pay first" I pulled out my wallet and said "fine how much" he smile and said "twenty" I look up at him and said "twenty thousand" he nod and I put my wallet up then said "show me what she broke then" he let go of Ayana and she ran into the stall behind Mari then the guy pulled out a broke snow globe and said "your brat of a sister broke the snow globe that I bought for my wife" I sigh and when I pulled out the money I said "here let me see the globe" he said "money first" we traded at the same time and when I got it in my hand I flip it over to see a price tag for six hundred yen so I said "you lie to me" he said "your not getting your money back" I was about to hit him when I heard Dia said "hey Taylor it's fine" I took a deep breath and the guy said "alright thank for the money loser" while he was walking away I said "hey I think you forgot this" I threw the snow globe toward him but it miss and an old woman caught it then walk toward me then said "hmm I think you drop this" I said "nope not mine" she look over at the girls and said "are you Taylor Izumi" I said "yea that me" she smile and said "I'm Momoka Todo" I back up and said "oh crap" she said "and here I though Ayana's brother is nice" I bow and said "I am very nice, I'm so sorry" she grab me by my ear and said "hey ladies I need to borrow your friend if you don't mind" Dia said "go ahead" I said "thanks Dia for....." Ms. Todo smack me on the nose and said "come on I'm going to teach a thing or two about manners" I got drag off with her to learn something. When it was getting late I made my way to the bus stop where I saw the girls standing there waiting for the bus and when they saw me Ruby said "what happen Taylor" I took a deep breath and said "I'm a change man, no longer shall I throw things no matter how mad they make me" Riko said "what did that lady do" Ayana said "I'm sorry brother for what I did" I smile and said "listen here Ayana no matter what you do I'm not going to hate you alright" she hug me and said "but I....." I pat her shoulder and said "nope listen here today I learn to be a better person so let please forget today alright" she nod and said "alright" the bus came and Kanan said "hey Dia can we talk to alone" Dia said "huh I guess but why" Mari said "we want to ask you something, don't worry I'll make sure we get home" Ryuji said "yea so everyone else head back" I said "sorry but I'm not....." Kanan said "oh I think that lady is coming back again" I jump and said "alright Dia, I love you and I'll talk to you later" I ran inside the bus and when everyone else got in we went back home.