True Friend or True Enemy

I was standing in front of the newspaper club and when I open the door I heard a girl said "welcome to......" I step inside and said "where did you get that picture" the girl smile and said "what are you talking about" I close the door and threw  the news paper on the table then said "don't play dumb with me where did you get the photo and why did you post it" the girl turn away and said "I don't tell where I get my source and I post it to let Dia know what kind of guy you really are" I flip the table and said "your going to tell me or I'm going to trash this room" she got in my face and said "do and she'll see what kind of guy you really are" I heard another girl said "it came from a third year student but it was pass around till it got to us" I turn my head and saw a girl hold a envelop with my name on it so I took it and said "who was the last person with this" the girl said "I think it was someone on the basketball team" I left the room and went to the gym. When I got to the gym Keaton ran up to me and said "hey Taylor what are you doing here" I look around and notice one of the player went into the locker room when he saw me so I said "I need to talk with him" I pass him and went into the locker room to see a guy standing there with a look of pure terror on his face so I said "you know why I'm here" he nod and said "yea you want to know about the picture" I nod and I heard Keaton said "what going on here" I turn my head to him walking in so I said "I'm finding the person who leak that photo of me" he said "wait didn't the newspaper club post it" I said "they did but it wasn't them" the guy said "I got the photo from Ren Sakura" I said "where is he" Keaton said "oh him and Ryuji went up to the roof with the girls" I turn around and went to the roof, when I got to the door to the roof Ren open the door and when he saw me I was about to grab him but he turn around to take off running up the stair. I went up to the roof but I didn't see him anywhere then I heard Dia said "Taylor what are you doing here" I held up the envelop and said "finding who leak my photo" Hanamaru said "are you talking about the one on the newspaper" I nod and Kanan said "can I see it Taylor" I walk over to her and when I handed her the envelop I heard Ren taking off running behind me but before he could get to the stair I caught him then sling on the ground and said "where did you get the photo" I heard Riko said "please calm down" Ren said "Taylor buddy look I'm....." I hit the ground with my fist and said "we're not friends if it's you" he said "I got it from Riley" I let him go and when he ran off I heard Dia said "is this really you Taylor" I said "yea and trust me I'm not proud of it" she said "well you change from this right" I nod and said "that was taken when I was in middle school, I bullied a girl who almost killed herself and when everyone who bullied her with me turn on me I change" Mari said "I'll make sure the newspaper club know not to do this again" I stand up and said "don't worry about it, I'm going to see Riley and head home, do you need anything Dia" she said "no I'm good but let me......" I walk off and said "she's my friend and I'm going to talk to her alone" I left the rooftop and went to find Riley by the school's gate. When I found her she look at me with a smile and said "hello there Taylor" I said "you have the envelop with my name on it" she sigh and said "well I guess I'm found out" I said "why did you pass that photo around" she said "you want to know why I did it" she took a deep breath and said "do you even remember your past" I said "of course I do why" she push me back and said "you also bullied me along with that girl and when everyone turn on you, you forgot everything you done to me and try to make friends with me" I said "if you didn't want to be my friend then why did you forgive me" she yell "cause Taylor I wanted revenge for what you did to me back then and what's a better time to do it then now when your started to recover from your past" I do remember what I did to Riley, I tore her away from her friends when I started to bullied her. I look away and said "I'm sorry" she said "is that all you have to say to someone life you ruin by that" I said "if you want me to......" I heard someone said "Taylor what going on here" I heard some people running toward me and then Riley said "your lucky you still have them" she walk away and Dia walk in front of me then said "hey are you okay" I said "how can I be happy when I ruin someone else's life" I heard Chika said "what are you talking about" I said "I don't know what to do anymore, I'm going home sorry Dia but I want to be alone for awhile" she said "alright but remember we're here for you" I nod and walk back home where I sat in my room and remember what I did to Riley. While sitting there I heard Ms. Kazami said "hey Taylor are you okay" I open the door with my bag and said "thank you for letting me stay here but I'm going to find another place to stay" she said "wait what happen, why are you moving out" I said "I need some time alone and figure out who I really am" she sigh and said "alright fine but if you can't find a place then please come back here" I nod and said "thank you Ms. Kazami, you were always nice to me" she hug me and said "your like a kid that I wish I could have" I realize something but I shake my head and left her apartment to find another place to stay.