Working at the Snack bar

The very next day I went to the beach to catch up with the girls and when I got there I heard Ryuji said "oh Taylor over here" I saw him standing next to Hanamaru, Yoshiko, and Riko so I walk over there and said "hey what did I miss" he look me up and down then said "hmm Taylor you still got the body for it" I said "touch me and I'm going to kill you" he smile and said "we both know who stronger" I sigh and said "please don't remind me" I heard Dia said "alright let get started" I look over and saw her standing in front of the snack bar so I said "any chance I could sneak away before......." Dia said "Taylor I need you over here" I walk over there and said "you need something" she smile and said "I need you to go over there and pull customer to our snack bar" I look over there and said "okay I understand but please do tell how" I heard Mari said "use your body Taylor" I turn around and saw Mari standing behind me so I said "use my body, no way give me something else to do" Ryuji said "well I need help with the cleaning" I started walking over there and I said "alright using my body I must" when I got over to the other snack bar I notice some girls sitting down at a table so I sit down next to them and said "well hello there ladies" one of the girls said "hello handsome" I smile and said "what are you doing over here, the real food is over there" she said "at that snack bar" I nod and she said "sorry but it look run down" I got up and said "oh that to bad cause I was going to offer myself as a menu item" I walk away and heard some of the girls get up then walk over to the snack bar. When I got back Dia had me take orders and keep the girls entertained, after it got late me and Ryuji was cleaning up the snack bar while the girls was practicing and while cleaning I heard Ryuji said "so Taylor when are you going to tell Dia" I said "tell her what" he clap his hands together and said "ah the lovely tales between two lovers" I blush and said "would you shut up" he smile and said "alright fine, hey let go find the girls and see what they want to do with the left over food" I nod and said "let go" we left the snack bar and found the girls in front of the inn cleaning off, when we walk over there I heard Chika said "oh are you done" Ryuji nod and said "yea and let me tell you Taylor have a way with his hands" I said "oh would you shut up already" he smile and said "I will for a kiss" I back up and said "so Chika what are we going to do about the left overs" she said "about that Mito want us to eat any remaining food that is left over" Kanan said "wait what's left" Ryuji said "well the only thing we have is the food that Mari and Yoshiko made" Yoshiko and Mari said "we're sorry" You said "well let go try them then" we agree and decide to head back to the snack bar. When we got back Yoshiko and Mari was so happy for us to try it that they fix everyone a plate and a bowl then said "please enjoy the meal" we look down at the food and said "please let us live through this meal" we started with Mari's first which is stew shine and after the first bite it actually taste good and Chika said "wow this is really good" Riko held up something and said "what did you put it in, I'm having a hard time figuring it out" Mari smile and said "stew shine is made with ingredients found around the world" I look down at the bowl and Dia said "how much does one bowl cost" Mari said "um about one hundred thousand yens" we got choke and Chika said "that's a lot" Mari turn her head to the side and said "wait really" Kanan said "rich people can sure throw money away" I heard Ryuji said "hey Taylor you should this" I look straight and saw him hold a Tear of a Fallen Angel which didn't look good but before I could say something I heard Ruby scream so I turn to see her eating one which cause her to run outside and I said "what in the world did you pull in that" Yoshiko smile and said "it's a spicy surprise in every bite" I laugh and said "this is great" Ryuji said "what great" I said "nothing don't worry about it" I heard Dia said "what are you two talking about over there" before I was about to say something Ryuji said "we're talking about a tale about two lovers" Riko said "really what the story about" I said "he's lying don't listen to him" Kanan said "I kind of want to hear what it's about" he said "well let just say it's about a delinquent and the student council president" they nod and look over at me so I said "what" You said "hey Taylor we was wondering do you have someone special" I blush and said "what where did this come from" Dia said "well do you" I stand up and said "damn Ryuji quit running your mouth about that" I was about to walk off when I heard Kanan said "hey where are you going" I said "fresh air, I'm think I need some" after I walk outside to get some fresh air for a bit I heard someone behind me and when I turn around I saw Riko on her phone so I said "hey what are you doing" she put her phone away and said "oh nothing" I said "you hiding something over there" she smile and said "maybe but your hiding something as well" I cough and said "true, alright I'll let it go for now" I heard the girls and Ryuji stepping outside so we decide to get head back to the inn to sleep, when we got back and the girls change cloths we was laying in Chika's room when I heard Mari said "hey Taylor" I said "yes Mari" she said "you haven't answer the question" I roll over and said "I don't have anyone special" I heard You about to say something but she didn't and Chika said "what about Riley" I said "she's a good friend of mine and that's all" Riko said "what that girl in Tokyo" I said "if your talking about Naoka I wouldn't worry about her, we fell apart years ago and I never going....... never mind I'm going to bed night" I shut my eyes and went to sleep which I guess the rest did but a little bit into the night I heard Chika and Riko sneak out of the room to do something but before I could follow I notice You raising her head up so I shut my eyes and fell asleep.