Finding the will to play again

It's finally summer break and I would be happy if I didn't promise Riley I would try to play basketball again and so here I am in the gym practicing but I just not feeling the same passion as before when I used to play, I was about to give up when I heard You said "hey Taylor what are you doing out there" I turn to my right and saw You standing next to the clubroom so I said "just trying to play again" she said "oh well can you come here when your not busy" I nod and said "alright I'll be there in just a second" she nod and when she went inside I threw the ball at the wall and said "damn it why can't I play" the ball hit the wall and roll back to me so I stop the ball then walk toward the clubroom. When I step inside I heard Dia said "Taylor what are you doing playing around" I said "sorry princess but I didn't know you want me to do anything and beside I told Chika what I was doing" she said "don't call me princess and Chika didn't say anything about it" I turn to Chika and she smile then said "oh sorry I guess I forgot to tell everyone" I said "no worry, so what is going on here" Riko said "summer camp" I turn my head to the board and said "oh I see, well good luck with that" I turn around about to walk out when Chika grab my shirt and said "wait Taylor please you got to help us out here" I said "sorry but I got to work at the snack bar for the summer" Kanan said "oh that's right I forgot I have to help out as well" Dia said "your not using that to get out of summer camp are you" Kanan shake her head no and said "no I really do" I heard Mari said "oh I have a good idea, how about we all work at the snack bar in the morning and during the afternoon when it's cool out we can train" Dia said "but training was going to last all day" Chika said "how about we have summer camp at my place so we can get a early start on the stuff we have to do in the morning" I said "are you going to let go" she look down and said "huh umm....." Hanamaru said "are you sure it's okay without asking first" Chika smile and said "don't worry about it, I'll take care of everything summer camp it is" I sigh and said "I'm going to let you keep the shirt if you want it that bad" she turn to me and said "oh sorry Taylor" she let go and I said "well since we got that out of the way I'm going back" Kanan said "well I guess we can wrap it up today" they agree and before I could walk back in the gym I heard Dia said "hey Taylor do you mind if I join you" I said "huh oh yea sure" Mari said "oh is someone trying to get close to Taylor" Dia said "what I'm not I just want to go over some stuff with him" Riko said "oh do you mind if I join you as well" I said "I'm heading into the gym if you want to join go ahead" I walk into the gym with everyone else since for some reason they decide to join me. While I was trying to play basketball again I heard You said "hey Taylor are you okay" I look down at the ball and said "not really I'm just not feeling it" Chika said "anything we can do to help" I put the ball up and said "no it's fine I think I'm calling it for today" when I put the ball up I heard Kanan said "hey Taylor you should teach me how to play" I turn around and she was right in front of me so I said "wait what, you want me to teach you" she nod and said "yea I kind of want to learn how to play" I rub my head and said "sure I guess I can teach you whenever we have some free time" she smile and said "great, so what are you doing after this" before I could answer Dia said "wait Kanan you can't do that" she said "what are you talking about Dia I'm just making sure he's going home" I said "well I was unless you want to......" Dia said "Taylor you should get some rest for tomorrow" I nod and said "alright I guess I'm going home" the girls laugh and Ryuji said "hmm Taylor your one lucky guy" I back up and said "yea sure, well you ready to go" he said "I'll go anywhere with you" I back up behind Dia and Ruby then said "well whenever the girls are ready we can go" Chika said "is there something going on between you two" I said "no as long as he stay over there" Ryuji smile and said "it's getting late let get out of here" we agree and we decide to go home for the day.