Sea of Light

A week have pass since the last festival of Uranohoshi and right now we're in Tokyo for Love Live, while the girls went to the shrine me and Ryuji went to check in at the inn we're going to be staying at for tonight since tomorrow is Love Live, after we check in we was walking to the shrine when I heard him said "hey Taylor I'm glad you butt your nose into our business" I said "huh where did this come from" he said "if it wasn't for you then I'm sure Aqours wouldn't have nine member" I laugh and said "not true if I didn't do it then Chika would" he smile and said "yea I guess your right but thank you for everything" I was about to say something when he turn around and kiss me on the lips so I knock him back and said "what was that" he laugh and said "now I see why Dia is dating you now" I said "this stay between us alright" he nod and said "alright, so you want to kiss me in return" I kept walking ahead and heard Chika said "about time you two got here did you get lost" Ryuji said "Taylor was showing me a great time" I sigh and said "shut up Ryuji, hey Dia do you got time for me" she said "yea I guess but why" I walk over to her and said "I want to take you out, alone" I heard Mari said "lame where the fun in that" Riko said "I agree shouldn't you take all of us out" I put my head down and said "let me have this moment with Dia and I'll bring whatever you want back with me" Dia grab my hand and begin running away from everyone. After we got away from them we went into a café and she said "sorry about that" I smile and said "it's alright, I was thinking about to the same thing anyway" we sat down at one of the table and while we was eating she said "hey Taylor what going to happen to us after this" I said "what do you mean" she said "well I'm going to school here in Tokyo while your becoming the director for the school in Numazu" I grab her hand and said "no matter where you go, all you have to do is say my name and I'll be there, nothing will keep us apart" she smile and said "I was hoping you was going to say that" we sat there talking about our future till it got dark and we went back to the inn. When we got back to the inn we met up with everyone else and decide to chill before we get some sleep, while we was talking the room got quiet and Ryuji said "boy it got quiet here" Chika said "sorry I was just thinking if we win our school will go down in Love Live history right" no one said anything and when I look at Ryuji he was smiling so I said "don't do it" he said "sorry buddy" I heard Yoshiko said "wait what are you two doing" he jump over the table and tackle me causing us to roll into a wall then he said "hey Taylor this is probably the last time we get to see each like this so how about that kiss" I heard Mari said "hey Dia I think someone is moving in on your guy" she said "whatever Taylor wouldn't kiss him" Ryuji laugh and said "not true cause he......" I grab a pillow and hit him in the head causing him to roll off top of me and I said "shut up" we stand up and he said "I was only going to tell Dia that......." I threw the pillow but he duck and it hit Mari in the face so I said "oh crap, I'm sorry" she grab the pillow and said "you know I won't be able to do this when I move away so...." she launch the pillow at Ruby only for Dia to jump in front of her to catch it then she said "I can't believe you had the nerve to throw a pillow at my sister" I saw Kanan pick up a pillow then threw at Dia and said "funny I guess the pillows aren't the softest things here" Dia said "what did you just say, alright fine you ask for it" when she threw the pillow at Mari she duck and it hit me in the face knock me down so I said "okay I see how we're playing this" Ryuji said "nice catch" I launch the pillow at him knock him down and said "it's so on" we had a pillow fight or maybe it was a pillow war till we got tired. The next day we decide to break up and go off to do our own thing before Love Live, I decide to head over to the dome and when I got there I stand there and said "hmm we've been a lot to get this far and now it's about to be over" I remember Chika asking me last night "do I want them to win" I smile and said "win or lose it doesn't matter to me, how ever this play out I'm glad that I got to meet them and become friends with each and every one of them" I heard a familiar voice said "Taylor what are you doing here" I turn to see Chika and You so I said "I don't know I feel like this is where it all started" Chika said "well your right, this is where I first seen Muse and wanted to become a school idol" You said "if it wasn't for that then I'm sure none of this would happen" I smile and said "I don't think so, knowing you girls I'm sure you two would come up with a reason to become a school idol" Chika smile and said "I guess you're right" I saw Riko step out from behind a wall and You said "hey Riko" Chika said "did you visited Otonokizaka" she nod and said "I sure did, I'm so glad I've became a school idol" I said "right behind on that, I'm glad that you three drag me into it" Chika said "I wanted to ask do you want to win Love Live" Riko nod and said "I do, in my heart I know this is the path I want to travel" she smile and said "you save me, when I scare and running away from the piano, meeting you and the rest of Aqours was a miracle, so yes I want to win and prove I made the right choice" she hug Chika and You then after that You said "and you Chika" I said "what do you want"  she held a piece of paper from the last time we was here as a group of six then said "we turn a zero into a one, it wasn't easy but we did it and I was just normal but being a normal monster is how I became who I am today so I want to win" the paper flew off into the wind and I said "it will be okay, we don't need that anymore" You said "are you ready Chika" Chika smile and said "yea let do this" after that we met up with the rest of Aqours then enter Love Live for the final time and after the performance we won, putting our school in Love Live history.