Going to Tokyo, Part 1

A few days later we was in the club room talking about how our video got a lot of view and even a raise in rank when I heard Ruby said "hey we got a message" Chika said "really who is it from" she said "it's from Tokyo" Chika said "you mean like the capital Tokyo" Riko said "no the other Tokyo" they went quite and then look at the computer and said "Tokyo" I lend back in my chair and said with a smile "well someone happy" Chika said "we should go" I said "wait where" Riko said "we got invited to perform in Love Live" I nod and said "wait but Tokyo is kind of far away" Chika smile and said "I'll get raise on my allowance" I sigh and said "if you really want to go then allow me to buy the train tickets" You said "you would do that" I nod and said "sure anything for you girls" Yoshiko smile and said "so noble" I blush and said "anyway should talk to Mari about this first" Hanamaru said "that's true we should get the director's permission first" Chika nod and said "alright let go" she walk out the door and before I could follow I heard someone said "hey Taylor can I talk to you" I turn to the door to the gym and saw the guy that was getting pick on by the basketball players standing by the door so I said "sorry I don't know you" he said "Ryuji, now if you don't mind you have something that don't belong to you" I said "what are you talking about" he look around the room and said "hey can you girls leave please" Riko said "why" I said "it's alright you have to go talk to Mari anyway, now get going" they nod and left, when they gone Ryuji said "give me that picture you took from Mari" I slip it out of my bag and said "why would this bother you" he said "cause that picture mean something to us" I look down at the picture and said "wait a minute, did you take this picture" I look back up and he hit me knocking me down then taking the picture back and he said "don't worry about our past" I stand up and said "alright I have that one coming but you're not leaving here with that picture" he put the picture up and said "don't try it" we stare each other down and when I was about to hit him he dodge my hit and push me outside on the ground then said "I know Mari ask you to help but please just stay out of it, you know nothing" I got up and said "then tell me why you decide to disband the club" I ran at him and try to take him down but he grab my shirt then sling me into the wall and said "if you're going to Tokyo then you'll know why we disbanded" I got up and lend on the wall but before I could say anything I heard Chika said "Taylor are you okay" I saw the girls running over to me and You said "what going on here" I smile and said "oh you know it's just two guy fighting over something stupid" Ruby said "Taylor you're bleeding" she pointed at my head and I touch my head then said "ah it's nothing just a little wound" I heard Ryuji said "hey Taylor when you get back from Tokyo come find at the school" I nod and said "alright fine I will" he walked off and I heard Hanamaru said "what was that about" I said "nothing" Riko said "hey Taylor come here and I'm bandage your head" I said "it's fine really" she grab my hand and pull me into the clubroom then said "sit down" I sat down and she begin bandaging my head so I said "thank you" she smile and said "it's nothing now hold still" after she was done I stand up and said "so did you talk with Mari" Chika said "yup she said it's fine as long as everyone parents agree to it" I nod and said "alright then I'll wake up early and meet you there" You said "thank you Taylor for doing this" I smile and said "no worry this is nothing" she nod and after talking we decide to go home. When I got back home I said "hey I'm back" I heard Ms. Kazami said "welcome home Taylor" I walk into the front room and said "hey we're going to Tokyo tomorrow is that's alright" she said "sure that's fine but what happen to your head" I smile and said "I pick a fight with the wrong guy" she said "are you alright" I nod and said "yea I'm fine thank you" she said "alright then, so do you need money for Tokyo" I shake my head no and said "it's fine I got plenty of money from my job" she smile and said "well alright just be safe okay" I nod and said "don't worry I'll be fine, well I'm going to bed for tomorrow" she said "alright goodnight son....... oh sorry I didn't mean that" I smile and said "it's fine night" I walk into my room and fell asleep.