I Would Do Anything For You

Few days later after school I was getting my stuff together when I saw Mr. Yashiro about to leave the classroom when a woman stop him and said "I finally found you" he said "what do you want" she said "I've been waiting for you all this time to dump that witch so we can be together" I could tell he was getting mad and I heard Dia said behind me "hey Taylor are you joining us" I said "yea I'll......" I heard Mr. Yashiro said "your not suppose to be here so could you....." the woman grab his arm and said "I'm not leaving till you take me back" I sigh and said "hey Dia go ahead, I'll join you after this" Dia said "alright but what are you going to do" I walk over to Mr. Yashiro and said "hey sir can you tutor me this afternoon" he look at me and said "huh why......" I said "please sir my grades are slipping" he nod and said "ah I see sorry but I have to see to my student first" the woman turn and said "whatever I'm out of here" after she left he turn to me and said "thank for that" I said "I didn't for you, I did it for Ms. Kazami" I was about to walk away when he said "hey how is she" I said "tell you the truth, she miss you and hoping you would come back to her" he said "why would I go back to a woman who can't give me what I want" I said "what that a kid" he said "how do you know, did she tell you" I shake my head no and said "I saw the room you made for the kid at her place, you know if me and Dia work out after school and even if she can't give me a family I'll always love her no matter what" I walk out of the room and I heard him said "just wait there will be a time when Dia does something that make you mad" as I was walking down the hall I said "it doesn't matter what she does, I'll love her no matter what" I went to the gym for practice. While I was practicing with the team I heard Dia said "hey Taylor can you come here" I pass the ball to Keaton and said "go ahead and keep practicing I'll be right back" he nod and when I ran over to Dia I saw everyone else standing behind her so I said "was up something wrong" she look away and said "oh uh nothing I just......" Mari said "just tell him Dia" she said "hey Taylor, how far would you go to save this school" I said "I would do anything" she said "well Mari got a call from a collage team Vorpal Swords, you heard about them" I nod and said "yea their one of the best team in basketball why" she look at me and said "they promise us if we get you to go there that they would help us save the school" I look away and said "you do know if I agree to this I have to move to Osaka" Dia didn't say anything and I heard Kanan said "that why we want to ask you first and see what you will say" I saw Mr. Yashiro on the other side of the court talking with Ms. Kazami so I said "hey Dia you do know I'll do anything to make you happy right" she said "yea I know" I turn to her and said "so if you want me to, I'll agree to this in a heartbeat" before she could answer I heard Ms. Kazami said "oh Taylor I have good news" I turn to see them walking over toward us and when they over to us Mr. Yashiro said "I'm sorry for all the mean things I've done to you Taylor, I decide to take your advice and get back together with Kazami"  I nod and said "Dia I need your answer" I heard Keaton said "hey Taylor we're done with practice are you joining us for...... wait what going on" I then hear Riley said "hey Taylor I brought Ayana..... did I miss something" I grab Dia's hands and said "if you agree to this it will save the school no matter what you do but we won't be able to see each other again so this is your choice" she drop her arms and said "I want to save this school, but I don't want to lose you" I smile and said "then let wait till after Love Live and you can give me your answer" she said "yea okay" I lift her head and said "don't look so sad, I'm not going anywhere without you" she smile and said "thank you Taylor" Keaton said "could someone please explain what going on" I laugh and said "hey Ayana you......" when I look over I didn't see her so I said "hey Riley where Ayana" she said "she was just right here" I look down and saw her notebook on the ground, when I pick it up I open it to recent page to see a drawing of the dock in front of Chika's inn so I said "hey Dia I got to go" I ran from the gym toward the beach. When I got there I saw Ayana on the edge of the dock and she look like she was going to fall in so I yell "Ayana wait" she back up and I ran over to her then pull her into a hug and said "what are you doing" she said "are you leaving big bro" I said "no of course not, I wouldn't leave you alone in this town" she said "what about Dia and the girls" I shake my head no and said "I don't want to leave this town, it carry to many memory" she wrap her arms around me then started to cry and while crying she said "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I rub her back and said "it's going to be okay, I'm here for you" we sat there as she cry into my shoulder till she fell asleep and I took her home.