Problem with friends

Few days later after school I was with Aqours as they was practicing on the rooftop, while they practicing I heard Ryuji said "so you really did it huh" I said "what did I do" he said "confess to your feeling for Dia" I was about to say something when Mari said "don't forget he did it in front of everyone too" Dia said "what would happen if I told you no" I said "I knew you wouldn't say no, I don't do stuff unless I know I can do it" she smile and said "well I'm glad I didn't say no but next time could you hurry up and just ask me" I rub my head and said "well I wasn't sure if you like me" Kanan said "so when did you figure it out" I said "when Ren came around and you turn him down" they nod and before anyone could say anything we heard the door to the roof open and I saw the girl with long brown hair from before running from something then hid behind a vent and I heard Chika said "what going on" You said "should we ask her" I said "she's deaf" before they could say something I saw Riley standing by the rooftop door so I said "hey what are you doing" she look over at us and said "have you seen a girl with long brown hair" Dia said "oh I think....." I said "no it's only been us, up here" Riley said "you sure, I swear I saw her run this way" I nod and said "yea I'm sure" Hanamaru said "I think I saw someone like that running from school" she said "alright thanks" before she could walk away I said "need some help looking for someone" she smile and said "oh no don't worry about it, I'll find her" I nod and said "alright later" I wave and after she left I said "alright let find out what going on" Riko said "huh how are you going to do that" I walk over to the girl and when I got to her she stand up then sign "hello again" I sign "is that girl after you or something" she shake her head no and sign "I'm only came up here for some fresh air" I nod and sign "okay but if you need anything you can always come to me" she nod and sign "thank you, I got to go now" she left and I said "crap I forgot to ask her for her name" I heard Dia said "so you figure out why she is hiding from Riley" I shake my head no and said "she wouldn't tell and I didn't want to force it out of her" Riko said "who was that girl anyway" Ruby said "oh I think her name is Sayuri" I said "do you know her last name" Hanamaru said "it's Johnson" I said "that's Riley last name as well" Mari said "yea their sister, didn't you know" I said "no she never told me and I've really only seen her mom" Dia said "why wouldn't she tell you" I said "ah whatever I won't ask question so are we done here" Kanan said "yea we should be fine, let call it a day" we agree and after they got change we left. When we made it to the school's gate I saw Riley yelling at Sayuri so I said "hey I'll be right back" I ran over there and said "hey what are you doing" Riley turn and said "nothing don't worry about it" she was about to walk off when I grab her wrist and said "I'm going to worry about it, now tell me why are you yelling at her" she sling her bag at me knocking me back and taking off running so I said "I'm so getting her back for that" I heard Dia said "are you okay Taylor" I turn around and saw the girls behind me so I said "yea I'm fine" Ryuji said "what about Sayuri is she fine" I turn to her and she sign "thank for the help" I sign "please tell me why your sister is yelling at you" she back up and sign "how do you know we're sister" I pointed at Ruby and Hanamaru then sign "they told me, so what going on" she was about to run away when I said and sign "don't run away from your problem please let me help you Sayuri" she look down at the ground and I heard Ryuji said "wow so forceful" I said "shut up" he smile and said "oh well" Dia said "don't force her to tell you what going on" I turn around and grab her hands then said "you remember the story I told you about my sister" she nod and I said "I failed to save her cause I didn't speak up so please understand where I'm going with this" she sigh and said "fine but let us help you deal" I nod and heard Chika said "wait you have a sister" I said "crap I forgot I only told Dia about my sister" You said "well you can inform us later after we help Sayuri here" I nod and heard Ruby said "hey where did she go" I turn around and said "great now where did she go" Mari said "don't worry we're split up and find her" Yoshiko said "how are we going to split up" she said " Taylor, Dia, Ruby, Chika, You, and Riko will look around town for her while the rest of us head over to her house to see if she's home" Kanan said "what are we going to say to her mother huh" she smile and said "we just tell her we came over to hang out with her" I said "and where are we suppose to look" Ruby held up a picture and said "could this help" she handed me a picture and when I look it I saw Riley, Sayuri, and what look like their mother at a basketball court so I said "alright I guess we got a place to check now" we headed to the old basketball court while the other leave to check their house.