My Past, Part 1

10 years ago

I was running back home after school cause my big sister promise me we could go to Uchiura to the beach for vacation, when I got back home I open the door and saw my sister sitting on the couch with a guy so I said "who are you" the guy smile and said "oh I'm your big sister boyfriend" I look over at her and said "okay, hey sis are we still......" the guy cut me off and said "sorry kid but your sister is coming with me this summer" I shake my head no and said "no she promise me we could go to the beach together, right sis" she put her head down and the guy said "hey can I ask you something kid" I turn around and said "what do you want" he said "do you even let your sister do what she want" I said "of course I do, what about you" he said "then let her go with me to this party" I look over at my sister and she have a worry look on her face so I sigh and said "alright it's fine I guess we could go to the beach some other time" the guy smile and said "see I told you he'll be fine with it" my sister gave me a smile and sign "thank you Taylor and be strong" before I could say something they got up and left to go to the party, I didn't know at the time but that was the last time I saw my sister like that before she change. Few days later I was having breakfast with my father and mother when my sister walk through the front door but when I look over at her she was different she wasn't the same sister that I knew, I heard mother said "Luna where was yesterday, you know you have to text us to let us......" my sister took off walk toward her room without looking our way and father said "hey Luna your mother is talking to you" she never stop walking and when I heard the door shut I said "hey I'm going to get ready" mother smile and said "alright go ahead" I ran down the hall to get ready for my basketball game but before I could get into my room I heard my father said "are you not going to do anything about Luna" my mother said "what can I do, she's don't have a voice maybe that....." he said "I'm so sick of that damn excuse, you can't keep babying her forever you have to let her grow up she's eighteen how much longing are you going to keep this up" I saw my sister's door opening up so I quickly went inside my room and got ready to go. After I got ready my mother took me to my game while my father stay behind with my sister at home, during my basketball game we took a break and while I was drinking something I heard one of my teammate said "hey Taylor I bet your sister would be real proud of you out there" I was about to say something when someone else said "yea I bet she can't wait to tell you how proud she is" I said "shut up don't talk about my sister like that" he said "what wrong you going to cry" I said "no I'm not" I heard the coach said "hey no fighting alright" I heard my teammate said "sorry coach but I'm just tell Taylor the truth, that's his sister is useless" I punch him knock him down and said "shut up don't ever talk about my sister again" he smile and said "you my brother is stronger then your....." I punch him again getting into a fight with him which ending up getting me kick out of the game so I decide to go home with my mother, when she got the phone call that would change everything. We didn't go home we went to the hospital since my mother got a call that my sister Luna got into accident with her friends but only she was the one that got hurt bad, but when we got there we arrive to late cause my sister already died and I sat there in the hall refusing to go into the room to look at my sister cause I feel responsible for not talking to my sister since that day she went with that guy.