Two Girls Feeling, Part 2

Once they done changing we headed out to find a place to practice but when we got to the field we saw that the soft ball team and the track team are using it and Riko said "we can't practice here" You said "what about the beach" she said "well if you think about all the time we waste traveling there to school it would be better if we can find a place here" Ruby said "what about roof nobody would be using it and that where Muse used to practice as well" Chika smile and said "good idea Ruby, to the roof we go" we decide to head to roof and once we got there Chika smile and said "this place is wonderful" I said "the breeze feel so nice from up here" You said "you can see mount Fuji so well from up here" Chika sat down and said "the ground feel so warm" we walk over there and felt the ground then Riko said "agree" Hanamaru fell backward and said "it's so nice" Ruby said "I think we lost her" Chika stand up and said "alright shall we get started" we stand up and begin practicing. After we practice on the roof we went back to the club room and when we got back Riko pull Chika to the side and said "I thought you said you would have something" she smile and said "sorry I just couldn't think of anything" Hanamaru said "what wrong with them" You said "oh it's nothing we've been stuck on a new song" I smile and said "hey if you have any idea about it, you can tell us" she nod and look over at Ruby who was practicing her steps which kind of look cute but before I could say something I heard someone said "hey look it's the loser" I look around and heard Riko said "did that come from outside" I walk over to the door and saw a big guy wearing a school uniform getting pick on by three guy wearing basketball uniform so I said "hey Chika can you go into the gym and get Keaton" she said "alright but why" I said "just do it please" she nod and when I walk out there I said "hey leave him alone" the guys turn around and one of them said "what there nothing going on here" I said "yea alright how about you just leave then" the middle guy walk over to me and said "sorry but I can't do that till this nature freak learn to respect his elder" I said "and what did he do" he said "nothing to bother you about, this came from Mr. Yashiro" I back up a little and said "whoa hold on you listen to that pervert" he got mad and said "don't call him pervert you delinquent" I was about to say something when I heard someone said "hey Taylor what going on here" I turn my head and saw Keaton running toward us so I said "oh nothing but you might want to get your team member before they get hurt" the guy said "whoa I know that wasn't a......" Keaton cut him off and said "you three get to the gym before I have you run the whole school for missing practice" they nod and ran off toward the gym then I saw the big guy get up and when he look at me I saw a look of thanks in his eyes then he walk off without saying anything leaving me there with Keaton, he said "thank Taylor for informing me about my team" I nod and said "anytime" he smile and said "so how about......." I walk pass him and said "not happen" he said "I won't give up till you play at least one game with me" I wave my hand and said "good luck with that" I walk inside the club room and heard You said "are you done" I nod and said "yea thanks for getting Keaton for me" Chika smile and said "your welcome, alright let go" Ruby said "where are we going" You said "we're going to climb some stairs" I sigh and said "damn it, I've already got out of it the first time no chance I can get out of it this time" Riko pat me on the back and said "nope now let go Taylor" I nod and we set out for the shrine. Once we got there I heard Ruby said "we're going to climb all of these" Chika said "yup" You smile and said "I guess you forgot to tell them the long break we take in the middle" Chika look away and Riko said "if we're going to perform multiple songs in a row we need the stamina to keep up" Ruby nod and said "alright" Chika took off running and said "alright let go" when they took off running I heard someone walking up behind me and when I turn around I saw Dia walking toward me so I said "what are you doing here" she said "I'm here to see someone, what about you" I said "school idol club" she nod and said "ah I see well....." I said "hey Dia take a run with us" she blush and said "no sorry I can't" I smile and said "ah come on little princess" she said "no I'm not running just go on ahead" I went ahead and said "alright later" as I was running up the stair I saw Hanamaru walking down so I stop and said "hey what are you doing" she smile and said "sorry but I don't think I'm cut out for this" I said "let me guess you're only doing this for Ruby right" she said "what I'm not" I smile and said "say what you want but I'm sure Ruby would want to do this with her best friend" she look down at her hands and said "but I can't" I put my hand on her shoulder and said "don't worry you'll know the answer soon enough" I decide to send Chika a text telling her that I'm going home for today and then ran home after saying goodbye to Hanamaru.