Young Dreamers, Part 3

It's been a day after Kanan and Mari finally talk it out and join the club with Dia and Ryuji which now put Aqours up to nine idols, after school we was up on the roof and as the girls was practicing for the festival I was sitting over to the side talking to Ryuji when we heard Riko said "what do you mean the outfits got ruin" we look over there and You said "well I was hoping to replace them before tomorrow but I ran out of material to make new ones" I said "hey what going on" Chika said "well some basketball players ruin the outfits for performance" Ryuji said "that's suck, the festival is tomorrow there no way you can remake them and practice" I look over the rail and said "where are the outfits" You said "in the clubroom" I said "alright give me some time I'll fix this" I stand up from the rail and heard Kanan said "what are you going to do" I said "I'm going remake the outfits, I just need to ask someone for their help which would probably that going to go well" I walk toward the door and heard Dia said "do you need any help" I said "no I got this just make sure your ready for tomorrow" I heard You said "thank you for doing this Taylor" I wave my hand and said "don't worry about it, that's why I'm here" I walk off and went to find Riley, when I finally found her I said "hey I need a favor from you" she smile and said "oh what this, my best friend now coming to me" I sigh and said "I need your help in fixing some outfit for Aqours" she said "what do I get in return" I said "I owe you one" she held up two fingers and I said "not happen, one" she said "oh I got to go home now...." I said "okay fine I owe you one and dinner your choice" she smile and said "alright I'll take the dinner and I want you to start playing basketball again" I said "it's almost summer" she said "you can still practice over summer break, I heard the team is going to camp" I said "alright fine I guess now would you help me" she nod and we went to the club to get started on fixing the outfits. While we was working in the clubroom I heard someone come in and when I turn to the door I saw Ms. Kazami standing there so I said "hello" she said "oh I hope I wasn't interrupting something" Riley said "oh he was confessing his love for one of the girl in Aqours" I blush and said "shut up" Ms. Kazami laugh and said "oh well I would love to hear that but I'm in a hurry right now, I've come here to tell you that..... I won't be able tutor you over summer" she looked at Riley and I nod then said "oh alright thank you for letting me know, if you don't mind me asking where are you going" she said "oh I'm going to visit some friends in another town over the break" I said "alright have fun" after she left I heard Riley said "you know I could tutor you if you need help" I said "huh tutor, oh no I'll be fine beside I'm going to be busy playing basketball over the break" she nod and said "alright, well I think we're done here" I said "thank you again for doing this" she smile and said "don't worry about just don't forget your buying me dinner" I sigh and said "today or what" she said "hmm I'll let you know when" I nod and said "alright thank again" she said "I'm going to get out of here before your girlfriends show up" I stand up but before I could say something I heard Chika said "are you already finish" I look over by the door and saw the girls with Ryuji standing by the door so I said "yea we finish and Riley is leaving now" Riley smile and said "oh right I am, oh but before I go hey Chika you should really watch Taylor cause I think he's....." I said "okay time to go" Riley smile and said "alright fine later" after she left I heard Mari said "hmm what was that about" I said "nothing don't worry about it, please don't" she nod and after some talking we went home for tomorrow. The next day at the festival I was with Ryuji as the girls was getting ready to go on and while waiting I heard him said "hey Taylor I need to tell you something so you don't get confuse" I look over at him and said "yea sure what is it" he said "I don't find female attractive" I back up a step and said "oh you don't" he smile and said "nope I find men have more to offer then females" I took another step cause I know where this is going and said "oh I guess that fine" he smile and said "what about you Taylor do you like men or girls" I said "girls" he nod and said "so which one in Aqours do you find.... you know" I blush and said "if I tell you, promise me you won't say anything" he held up his hand and said "I swear I won't tell them anything about this" I said "alright fine if I have to pick one I would I think I'm in love with Dia" he laugh and said "I knew it, ah I tale between a delinquent and the student council president on how they found love in each other" I said "shut up" he smile and said "don't worry I won't say anything, oh look it's starting" I look toward the stage and watch as Aqours perform their first song together as a group of nine.