Our School is going to close down?

It's been a few weeks since I've been living with my teacher and even though I feel kind of strange living with my teacher but their isn't much I could do since it's hard to find a place of my own to live. After school I was walking to the club room when I got stop by Riley in the hall and when I turn around she stuck a piece of paper in my face and said "Taylor did you see this" I said "it's to close for me to read" she said "how can they just decide something like this" I said "Riley it is to close for me to read" she continue on "I mean really if can get more......" I snatch the paper from her hands and she said "you're so rude" I said "shut up" I look down at the paper and before I could read it I heard Chika said "our school is closing down, it's just Otonokizaka" I laugh and said "well at least someone is happy" Riley said "how can she be happy about this" I smile and said "I think you got it wrong she isn't happy that is closing down, she's happy cause she can be like Muse" she nod and said "okay I don't really get it but I guess it's fine" I turn around and said "I got to get club later" as I was walk away I heard Riley said "hey Taylor you should smile more often you might make some friends" I sigh and said "yea whatever, I got friends" she said "yea just hurry up and pick one before they slip through your fingers again" I blush and kept walking without saying anything. When I made it to the club room I saw the girls sitting down at the table talking while Chika is looking something up on the computer so I said "well what going on here" Riko said "oh Chika is trying to find a way to save our school" I said "what about practice" You said "well I think practice got cancel for today" I was about to say something when Chika said "okay I look it up and I think I have an idea" Yoshiko said "what is it" she said "well to save Otonokizaka, Muse enter Love Live and got super famous" You said "is that it" she said "yup that's it but um....." I said "your going to raise your popularity first if your going to enter" Riko said "that true but how are we going to do that" we sat there thinking when Chika said "oh we can do a P.V." Yoshiko said "what about" she said "let do it about this town and show people what a great place this is" I lend against the window and said "sorry but I'm going to pass" Hanamaru said "your not going to help zuru" I look out the window and said "sorry but I don't care what happen to this school or town" You said "you don't mean that do you" I said "I do, there nothing here for me anymore sorry" I open the door and said "sorry but I'm just going to leave, if you really need me give me a call" I was about to leave when I heard Chika said "Taylor wait" I stop and said "sorry Chika but....." she said "I know you don't mean that, there is something in this town you care about you just haven't found it yet" I feel like crying but before I could I wave my hand then left without saying anything. I went to the field behind the school and lucky no one was there, when I got into the middle of the field I said "I don't care what happen to this school or town, so why do I feel like I owe this town something" the thought kept running through my head when I heard someone said "hey Taylor are you okay" I turn around and saw Dia standing there looking at me so I said "yea I am sis do you need something" I realize what I said so I shake my head and said "sorry I mean what do you Dia" she said "wait what did you call me" I said "I didn't mean to call you that sorry" she said "it's okay but why are you crying" I rub my hand on my eyes and notice I was crying so I said "why am I crying" I kept rubbing my eyes to make stop but I couldn't when I feel someone wrap their arms around me and I heard Dia said "it's okay Taylor you can cry if you want and I promise not to tell anyone about this" I wrap my arms around her and begin to cry, after I got it out we let go of each other and she said "feel better" I smile and said "yea thanks, hey Dia can I tell you something that I kept lock away" she nod and said "sure that's what I'm her for" I took a deep breath and said "I killed my own sister" she said "what how" I said "it's a long story do you got time" she look around and said "it's getting late, come over to my house and you can tell me" I nod and said "alright let go" we walked from school to her house. When we got there we went to her room and once inside she said "alright this should be fine" I said "alright now what I'm about to tell you can not leave this room, okay" she nod and I begin to tell her the story of how my sister died.