Redeeming myself with Riley, Part 2

When I got done with created the outfit I though of something that could fix our little problem but first I need a favor, I turn to You who was helping me and said "hey You can you do something for me" she nod and said "sure what is it" I said "I need you to make me the girly outfit ever" she back up and said "why what are you going to do wear it" I nod and said "yea I'm going to show this school that I can change and I'm not the same Taylor as I was" I heard Riko said "hey what going on ever here" I turn to see Chika and Riko walking over to us so I said "oh I'm just getting You to make a outfit for me" Chika said "really what kind" You said "a girly outfit" both of them said "wait what" I sigh and said "I'll explain later, can you do it" You nod and said "sure but when do you need it" I said "let see the festival is tomorrow so today" Riko said "I'm a little afraid" You smile and said "don't worry I'll make the cutest outfit ever for you Taylor" I said "if this work I'm going to be on equal ground with Riley" Chika said "oh I get it" I smile and said "no you don't" she nod and said "okay I don't, I guess I'll wait and see later" I saw You already working on the outfit so I stand up and said "alright I'm going to talk with Sayuri" they nod and after I left the classroom I went to the first year classroom to find them get ready for a play, when I knock on the door it open and Sayuri was on the other side so I said "prefect just the girl I want to talk too" she said "my sister told me not to talk with you" I said "alright well...... " she said "but you help me connect with my sister again so I owe you one" she smile and I said "thanks I just want you to pass on a message, tell her coming tomorrow I'm going to embarrasses myself so I won't ask for anything but to become friends again" she nod and said "don't worry I'll pass on the message" I thank her and when she got back to work I went back to the second year classroom till we have to go home for tomorrow. The next day we have our festival and so far it's a big hit we have people from Numazu stopping by, I was working in the second year cosplay café since I got kick out of my class so I decide to help them out. While helping out I heard You said "hey Taylor I have your girly outfit ready" I look over at her and she was holding up a maid uniform with a really short skirt and I said "really couldn't you make that longer" she look sad and said "but I made it for you" I turn my head and said "yea well I'm not trying to scare Riley away" she sigh and said "well I try, here is the real outfit" she held up a magical girl outfit so I said "the thing I do for friends" I grab the outfit and said "I'm going to wear this, if Riley come by make sure she stay" You salute and said "don't worry magical girl Taylor, I'll make sure she stay" I shake my head and went to the bathroom to change into the outfit, after I got change my phone went off and when I look at it I saw Keaton send me a message saying "the rider is here" I sigh and said "why can't he say Riley is here" I put my phone up and slap my face then said "alright I can do this" I walk out of the stall and saw their was three guys looking at me so I said "what you never seen a guy cosplay as a magical girl before, what is wrong with you people" I walk of the restroom and went to the cosplay café. When I got there everyone started to look at me and when I saw Riley she had a smile on her face but she turn her head so I said "hey Riley let talk" she said "I have nothing to talk about with a bully" I sigh then walk over there to sit down in front of her and said "alright then just listen to me will you" she was about to get up when Keaton show up and push her down in the seat then said "talk it out with your friend Riley" she said "he's not my friend" I heard another guy said "come on he's dress up in a cute outfit for you so at least hear him out" she sigh and said "alright first I want to know, why the outfit" I smile and said "well do you remember what you said when we use to watch your favor show together" she blush and said "you better not bring that up" I said "then let put this behind us and allow me to say sorry for how I acted back then" I look around and said "I would get bow but someone made the skirt to little" she laugh and said "alright I'm sorry for what I did, I'll talk to everyone later about that photo" I said "don't worry about that, I have a feeling that coming tomorrow their going to be a photo going around that going to haunt me till graduation" we both look around and notice people was taking picture and Riley said "well that what you get for wearing that" I stand up and said "alright since that's is out of the way, I'm taking this thing off" I heard someone said "hey Taylor you should strike a pose" I turn to the door and said "alright who said........  Dia" I saw the three years with Ryuji standing there then Mari said "hey can I get a photo with the magical girl" my face was getting hotter and I said "I'm going now" I was about to leave when Kanan and Riko block the door and Chika said "come on one photo of you striking a cool pose" I back up and heard Riley said "hey Taylor, window" I look over at the window and saw it open so I said "thanks" I ran for the window and jump out forgetting we're on the second floor causing me to fall into a bush but I jump up and went to change then enjoy the rest of the festival with everyone else.