Redeeming myself with Riley, Part 1

When I left Ms. Kazami's place I roam the streets once again trying to find another place to stay and for a second I thought about going back home but I shake my head and said "no I still can't face my father yet" I sigh and before I could continue walking I heard someone said "Taylor what are you doing walking around" I turn my head to see Dia and Ruby with what look like grocery so I said "I left Kazami's place and I was going to find a place to live" Dia said "why don't you stay with us, our parents are out of town so your welcome to stay if you want" I said "thank you for the offer but......" Ruby said "it's not a offer" I back up and said "wait what" Dia smile and said "your coming with us, now come on" I nod and said "well your not going to take no for answer" they both nod and I said "alright let me carry those for you" Dia said "no that's okay" I walk over there and said "I wasn't offering" she said "you can be so forceful" I smile a little and said "right back at you" after they hand me the bags I follow them home. When we got to their house I follow them in and after I put up the grocery I heard Dia said "hey Taylor you can sleep in my room till I can find an empty room" I nod and follow her to her room, when I got to her room she said "so Taylor what going on between you and Riley" I said "their was a girl I used to bullied back in middle school and if I remember right another girl stood up for her and I started targeting her" she said "you don't seen like the person who would bullied the weak" I look away and said "well it was around the same time I lost my sister and move so I didn't really care what I did" she said "hey Taylor look at me" when I look at her she slap me across the face and said "quit feeling so down and do something to get your best friend back" I said "she was only my friend to get revenge on me" she grab my face and said "no stop don't think about that, she was your friend for a long time and if she wanted revenge that bad wouldn't she done it when a while back" I said "alright I guess I'll right to make it right tomorrow" she smile and said "need any help" I pull her into a hug and said "I got this and I think I got a little plan to make this right, thank you Dia for staying with me through this" she blush and said "yea well anyway your room is down the hall" I fell backward with her on the bed and said "but I really want to sleep with you" she look at me and said "alright I guess you can since it's only me and Ruby here" I smile and said "thank you princess" we fell asleep on her bed together. The next day we was walking toward school and when we got there I started hearing people calling me bully and questioning why Dia is still with me, before we could walk in we heard Chika said "hey wait up" we turn around to see Chika with everyone else and when they got over to us Kanan said "so I guess you heard what everyone is talking about now" I look away and heard Dia said "yea we have" I said "it's fine cause I'm going to settle this between me and Riley, let everyone else say what they want" Yoshiko said "it's not true is it" I turn around and said "it is, I'm going to get to class now later" I walk into the school and went to class. When I got in class I still hear people talking and when class start Riley walk in and sat behind me but I couldn't say anything since class have started. Since the festival is coming up in a few days Mr. Pervert gave us the day off to turn the classroom into a maid café, before we could get started I heard Riley said "why don't you leave Taylor, no one here like you" I said "can I ask you a question" she said "hey Mr. Yashiro, I think Taylor is trying to assault me" I sigh and said "is there anyway we can talk about this" Mr. Pervert said "Taylor I'm going to ask you to leave" I said "yea I will after she answer my question" he said "no your going to leave now" I heard some students talking about me and when I heard one student said "he's even a monster off the court too" I snap and when I stand up I kick my desk over and said "alright Riley I'm going to......" I clear my throat and said "okay I'm leaving" I pick up the desk and walk out the class then went to Ms. Kazami's classroom. When I got there I saw them setting up for the festival and when I knock on the door Kazami open it and said "do you need something" I shake my head no and she said "did you snap and got kick out of class" I nod and she said "alright well come on in and you can help us" when I step into the room I didn't really feel like anyone hate me so I said "what can I help with" I heard a guy said "hey Ms. Kazami I think the girls need help with designing outfits" I said "I can help if you want me too" I heard You said "you can help me with these outfits" I nod and when I got over to her she gave some outfit design and said "alright you think you can make these" I nod and got to work.