Book III-Chapter 100, To Love God Is to Trust God

Start from the beginning

Bella's POV

Bella had awakened when Prince had gotten up.  She stretched, yawned and waited for him to come out of the bathroom.  She then heard the Lord and Savior speak to him and clearly heard his response and felt, as well as heard, his tears.  She had gotten up and moved to the bathroom door offering her quiet presence as a loving support to her beloved Prince.  She remained there in silence until Jesus and Prince had ended their dialogue.  How she loved this man and his desire to please God and do right by his family and all others in the World.  He tried so hard...and he was so sincere in his effort.  Prince had looked up and moved to her and embraced her.  He glowed with the light of God and she as his helpmate glowed too under his protective leadership.  Her heart was so full in moments like these...all that she had hoped for since the moment of her soul's creation was fulfilled within his embrace.  "Bella I need to write some things down".  His mind was being flooded with Divine direction.  Bella went into the bedroom and he followed.  Moving to her nightstand she opened the top drawer and grabbed a notebook and a pen and handed it to him.  He sat in one of the chairs at the foot of the bed and began to write at a furious pace.  

Tithe 10%

Foundation 10%

Savings 10%

Expenses monthly

Investments 10%

Education Fund 5%

'What about taxes' he thought.  Jesus said 'if you tithe and contribute to charity in this case the foundation or whatever else the Creator leads you to do at a minimum of 10% each of your gross income, you will never have to worry about taxes.  But you must defer taking the majority of your income from all of this until after you marry.  Your accountant will advise you on that...do not worry, just tithe and take care of the poor...and you will never have to be concerned'.  'The education fund is for our children'?  'Yes... and you are going to need it' Jesus said chuckling.  Bella heard and watched as all this transpired and found it to be almost unbelievable.  The Lord was not kidding when he said that the Creator was concerned with everything big and small about them.  He even gave financial advice.  "Thank you Lord" she thought.  She was most excited to know that they would need to start the education fund for their children before they were born. It sounded like they would have lots of babies.  She heard Jesus chuckle and say "yup lots of babies".  

Prince got up and hugged his Bella and began to kiss her passionately.  She could feel his member hardening as he asked in their secret language for permission to enter her mouth.  As she opened it,  he explored her tongue, and every inch of her mouth's interior.  He pulled her gown over her head and stripped himself of his pajamas also. His huge member was fully engorged and sticking straight out.   Putting her hand on his dick he said "rub me baby" as he began to tease both of her nipples with both of his hands.  He was watching her pump his dick while he played with her lovely breasts.  As he watched he became more and more excited and pre-cum spurted from the tip of his dick onto Bella's hand.  She rubbed it all over his dick with an up and down motion.  She also started to play with her clit with her other hand.  "Mama" he said as he watched her.  His eyes rolled back into his head as he moved into that place where he could only feel the pleasure of what his Bella was doing to him and what he was doing to her.  He wanted his dick inside this amazing woman.  He wanted to come inside her and he wanted it now.  "Bella" he said "I need to cum".  Bella got down on her knees and put her warm wet mouth on his dick.  She licked and sucked and nipped and sucked some more.  She began to move back and forth on his glorious manhood faster and faster until, throwing his head back, he called out her name saying "I gotta cum, Bella I gotta cum.  She sucked even faster all the while feathering her wet clit with her fingers.  "Ahhhhhh" he said as he came into her mouth.  She caught him and in her excitement came too.  She swallowed but then while vocalizing her pleasure at cumming, some of his jizz rolled down her chin from the corner of her mouth.  She was oblivious as it moved to the bottom of her chin and dripped onto her right breast.  All she could do was feel the incredible sensation of the walls of her womb and her lower abdomen contracting as her clit exploded and took her to a place of ecstasy.  When Prince's orgasm was finally spent, he dropped his head, eyes still closed and said "mama you make me crazy".  Bella stood up and he embraced her tenderly...kissing her gently and tasting himself on her as he did.  "We are going to make lots of babies Mama'"he said.  She smiled and then kissed him back all the while thanking the Universe for the effect it had on him when it communicated with him.  He then led her into the bathroom and they showered and he washed and conditioned her hair.